• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SA3135, SH3135 or A2836 Datejust and Submariner?

Peanut783

Horology Curious
29/5/19
Hi everyone... I have always bought my reps on my monthly trips to Manila or Bangkok... This is my first time buying from a TD online. I want to buy a Datejust 36 SS Jubilee and Submariner SS from TD InTime.co.... I have a few quick questions if some of you pros could help me out. Thanks a million.

I learned that the 3135 movement is closer to a real genuine rolex, but what's the difference between SH3135 AND SA3135?

How much difference is there between the 3135 and 2836 movement?

I don't know any watch shops here in Queens, NY that would service a replica. Can anyone give me the contact info to someone in the forum that can and does service 3135 reps?

From my understanding VF is better than ARF, correct or not? Also.. What's about BP?

Thank you.

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
From my understanding ARF is the best (out of the box - ready for pimpin’)...
That’s pretty much all I know..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alfonzo

25/7/19
I am still a noob but this is my understanding.

The SA is a good clone but can not really accept Genuine Rolex parts so if it needs a part replaced it will need to be for the SA3135.

The SH3135 is nearly an exact copy. The differences as I understand them are the balance, hair spring, balance bridge and main plate. So all but those parts can be fitted into the SH.

The A2836 is an Asian copy of the ETA 2836 that is sometimes non-functionally decorated to look like the Gen (poorly) and can be serviced with highly available parts and can be replaced with a Swiss ETA in most cases.

The 3135 clones or real are completely different movements from the A2836 or ETA clones.

Hope this helps...