• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help! jubilee Clasp is wayyyy to tight

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Hi i can’t really open or close the clasp of the rolex jubilee is there a way to fix that?

Sent from the RWI App

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
you can adjust them with a tool

A very very fine bending of the bottom bar of the clasp or straightening of the top bar will loosen it

like if you straighten the top bar it would make it longer and thus take the hook further away from the latch

you can see a tutorial on you tube

but its a fine fine adjustment, dont try it yourself if you dont know what you are doing

Reactions: d100591

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
^^ What he said, very slightly straighten the narrower clasp blade.

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Ok i have never done it before but it shouldn’t be so hard to bend it a little right ????

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ok i have never done it before but it shouldn’t be so hard to bend it a little right ????

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Just apply light pressure, holding the curved side towards you, apply a little pressure with your thumbs to very lightly straighten the curve - check if it's worked or not, if not apply a little more pressure the next time.

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
you can adjust them with a tool

A very very fine bending of the bottom bar of the clasp or straightening of the top bar will loosen it

like if you straighten the top bar it would make it longer and thus take the hook further away from the latch

you can see a tutorial on you tube

but its a fine fine adjustment, dont try it yourself if you dont know what you are doing

I tried it and it worked perfectly thank you very much :)

Sent from the RWI App

d100591

Patek addict
17/9/17
Just apply light pressure, holding the curved side towards you, apply a little pressure with your thumbs to very lightly straighten the curve - check if it's worked or not, if not apply a little more pressure the next time.

Thank you also yall rly helped me :) love this forum

Sent from the RWI App