• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Carerra Calibre 16 Crown Part Needed

boro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/14
Hello,

I have a genuine Tag Carrera CV2A10 and not sure how, but during one of my trips I lost the little rubber piece, which is part of the crown.

So now my eyes are all over that missing part and I noticed It bother me a lot.

I went to Tag Heuer for a crown replacement and they said full watch service is mandatory and they can’t sell me the part that I need.

I checke few authoriezed dealers/stores and no luck.

I’m hesitant to buy the crown from an unknown online dealer.

I don’t have the watch with me right now, so uploading a stock image.

Please recommend from where I can source a genuine crown.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

86aa9290b8156bc5bcdc3e231af45b37.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boro

7/12/14
Bump. Am I in the wrong section?

Skywalker87

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/7/18
I think your in the correct section. You will always have problems dealing with sales person at an AD, most of them are not watch enthusiast and don't even understand what you really asking for and wry. They are usually up for selling a watch not helping you out and source something you want. You may try a different AD person and see if they are happy to help. I am pretty sure they can source you what you want as long as they want to. You would otherwise will have to source it from online platforms like eBay. I do have a few gen Tag watches, I have had similar issues before.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hello,

I have a genuine Tag Carrera CV2A10 and not sure how, but during one of my trips I lost the little rubber piece, which is part of the crown.

So now my eyes are all over that missing part and I noticed It bother me a lot.

I went to Tag Heuer for a crown replacement and they said full watch service is mandatory and they can’t sell me the part that I need.

I checke few authoriezed dealers/stores and no luck.

I’m hesitant to buy the crown from an unknown online dealer.

I don’t have the watch with me right now, so uploading a stock image.

Please recommend from where I can source a genuine crown.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

86aa9290b8156bc5bcdc3e231af45b37.png

http://www.ofrei.com/page1770.html

I think this is what you are looking for.

boro

7/12/14
I think your in the correct section. You will always have problems dealing with sales person at an AD, most of them are not watch enthusiast and don't even understand what you really asking for and wry. They are usually up for selling a watch not helping you out and source something you want. You may try a different AD person and see if they are happy to help. I am pretty sure they can source you what you want as long as they want to. You would otherwise will have to source it from online platforms like eBay. I do have a few gen Tag watches, I have had similar issues before.

Thank you for your response, very dissapointed of the AD folks. Rep world is much more responsive.

I tried few from ebay, they all were reps or authentic, pretendig to be reps. All shady e-Bay sellers. I love reps, but can’t live with rep crown for my gen, sorry.

Will keep trying..