• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC help with Carrera Heuer 01 - my first ever re purchase

waltonmark

Horology Curious
10/9/20
Hi All

Really hope you can help me out. I've made my first ever purchase using JTime and have just received the QC photos which i have linked here -

The one issue i have asked for clarity on is if the one chronograph pusher is scratched. There is clearly something on the pusher with the yellow trim so i am awaiting a response on this.
If anyone else can advise re the rest of the watch it would be hugely appreciated. Thank you all. Mark

Pictures removed by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hi All

Really hope you can help me out. I've made my first ever purchase using JTime and have just received the QC photos which i have linked here -

The one issue i have asked for clarity on is if the one chronograph pusher is scratched. There is clearly something on the pusher with the yellow trim so i am awaiting a response on this.

If anyone else can advise re the rest of the watch it would be hugely appreciated. Thank you all. Mark

Sorry mate but you need to read the rules of QC pics first. You can't post your QC pics and ask people to QC for you, that's just not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: