• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Factory New Asian Clone Calibre 1887 Chronograph Movement for TAG HEUER 01 45mm

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Looks awesome in white rubber for the summer

c84d0c5a1bad8551916dd8092a16c784.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Tifiloutub

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Is it that the batch now we order, the bezel markers are better or it depends on your luck?

Troklo

23/12/15
Is it that the batch now we order, the bezel markers are better or it depends on your luck?

You mean the dull numbers on the bezel? I think they are all like that just depends on the lighting on which the picture was taken. how do I know this? I have this watch and IRL the numbers are super dull but sometimes looked better in pictures.
At the end I decided to mod the bezel with a sharpie and now it looks great!

Reactions: leo6929

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Troklo Thanks for the information, guess end of the day if i get this. It definitely need a sharpie mod. or unless someone is selling one with the sharpie already. Cheers.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Troklo Thanks for the information, guess end of the day if i get this. It definitely need a sharpie mod. or unless someone is selling one with the sharpie already. Cheers.

Super easy mod, just buy a silver sharpie, paint on the numbers profusely and remove excess with a Q tip or plain cotton. Make sure to remove excess well, to prevent a dull black bezel. I use some car wax after one day of the sharpie drying, without rubbing too hard and I get excellent results. Nice looking silver numbers and a shiny black bezel :)

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Super easy mod, just buy a silver sharpie, paint on the numbers profusely and remove excess with a Q tip or plain cotton. Make sure to remove excess well, to prevent a dull black bezel. I use some car wax after one day of the sharpie drying, without rubbing too hard and I get excellent results. Nice looking silver numbers and a shiny black bezel :)

Thanks. :drinks_cheers:

Troklo

23/12/15
I'll post pics of mine post Bezel mod. It's a great watch, probably my most worn rep so don't hesitate on getting it.