• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi New guy here. I am looking for this watch: TAG Huer Carrera Watch Item No. CV2A1R.BA0799

diaz654

Looking Around
4/12/19
I would like to buy this replica. Anyone I have contacted say it is not available. I was wondering if anyone knows of any dealer that has it?

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
All TDs get their watches from the same factories and they do not hold inventory, so if one tells you it's not available then all will tell you it's not available. Sorry, but that's just how this hobby is.

Reactions: diaz654

Chaosmanager81

Looking Around
23/1/20
Hanover, Germany
I ordered this watch 2 days ago at trb88.club, it’s a trusted dealer from this board. I didn’t get any answer at time, but it’s chinese new year. Have a look at the backside before you order. Most dealers have pics with a 1887 rotor on the movement, but it’s a Calibre 16. So I think there are different factorys and not only one.

Reactions: diaz654

vortexuk

22/7/16
dealers are bad at keeping the product pages up to date, you'll probably find that Toro doesn't have it either.