• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1:1 TAG HEUER 01

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
VSF or XF will release the HEUER 01 very soon, very similar to genuine watch :)

183010nnrswgsn88jsw8n8.jpg

183011vcqtri9vurr9y4yu.jpg

Last edited:

Mixcoast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/16
Very good new !!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Any timeframe...very soon usually means 6 months at least:(

cordeliavega

22/3/19
Anyone know of the clasp is titanium like the gen? It is stamped titanium, but was just curious if it actually was titanium.

Reactions: vcappp

cordeliavega

22/3/19
Anyone bought it yet?

Yes, have one with blue strap ordered. Got a better price than I expected so even though it's quite expensive relative to a used gen, it's still going to be only about 1/8th the price. I wish there was more info on the movement, looks to me like a modified A7750, with redesigned parts being used in various places, most notably to convert it into a column wheel chrono instead of a cam triggered one.

Reactions: Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Yes, have one with blue strap ordered. Got a better price than I expected so even though it's quite expensive relative to a used gen, it's still going to be only about 1/8th the price. I wish there was more info on the movement, looks to me like a modified A7750, with redesigned parts being used in various places, most notably to convert it into a column wheel chrono instead of a cam triggered one.

Great! Update us when you get it ;)

Reactions: johnbc70

johnbc70

28/9/17

Where did you order from?

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
cordeliavega also ordered one in blue, with a red strap off Aliexpress - Superman will be proud :D . No QC yet, but will post a teaser once I have them.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

gia311271

Horology Curious
3/11/19
It is a very beautiful replica. I like Tags very much and could go for it.

But what bothers me more is not the spacing between the SD but the gold wheels you can see at 12 and 6 in the back. These are absent in the gen and very noticeable in my opinion. This a strange flaw since it should be very easy to fix.

Nobody else noticed that ? What's your opinion ?

Reactions: vcappp