• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Carrera Wanted

GioBar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/19
Hallo, I'm looking to buy a Tag Carrera 1887 black dial and black bezel and insert black racing bracelet.
Yesterday I missed a good used one.
I try to buy new, Toro has run out, Pure time does not answer ... tips?
Thanks

HerGy

17/8/19
Have you tried contacting other TDs?
If you haven't, you should try contacting Jtime or Sead (TDs here), I have a very positive experience with them, especially with Li from Jtime, both might help you find what you're looking for.

Good Luck

GioBar

29/9/19
hello, I contacted all Jtime, In time and Pure time also Toro but nothing.

HerGy

17/8/19
In this case, If you really liked it, try getting a used gen, might be affordable.

GioBar

29/9/19
hello, yes I am certainly looking at that too, it could be some buisness...:)

fleadepot

24/7/10
Hampshire
Another vote for gen. Tags often end very low on no reserve auctions . This esspecialy applies to ebay US where they are even less appreciated than in europe. I have had a good few bargains on ebay.com on various gen tags over the years. Sold many of those on after a while in EU for loads more. so keep your eyes open. If unsure of authenticity post u the link/ pix here and there will surely be someone with knowledge to have a good scrutiny of the listing.

fleadepot

24/7/10
Hampshire
AfTi8.jpg

Just to get a feel of what you can get. Here is one of my later ebay.com catches for less than £1500. This easily goes for well over £2k in EU being a zenith el primero powered carrera with full boxset and paperwork. The only thing that it needed was a new strap since the original one on it was quite literally rotten.

Last edited:

fleadepot

24/7/10
Hampshire
and a truly fantastic Canadian pawnshop catch 1887 for a shadow over a grand translated into GBP

e3DQ2.md.jpg
[/url]