• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer 1000 series rep

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Hey guys,

Does anyone are you experts familiar with an 1000 rep ? I've got a gen myself but I was just wondering do these reps still exist because a friend of mine tol me he used to be a professional diver and 1000 reps used to be sold in Thailand in his time haha.

Would be nice if there was a rep of the 1000 series right ?

Last edited:
Reactions: revealed

revealed

Looking Around
11/11/19
germany
I'm also interested if there are any nice reps of the 1000 series, especially the Wolf of Wall Street version :).

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Yes exactly, even the standard versions would be a huge succes and not even hard to rep it :cool:

HerGy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/19
Hey guys,

Does anyone are you experts familiar with an 1000 rep ? I've got a gen myself but I was just wondering do these reps still exist because a friend of mine tol me he used to be a professional diver and 1000 reps used to be sold in Thailand in his time haha.

Would be nice if there was a rep of the 1000 series right ?

I did saw few on my latest trip to Thailand but they didn't look so good (well, that's what you get for a 60-80$ rep).

Have you tried contacting some TD's (especially sead).

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
That's exactly what a older friend of me said, he was a diver for oil company's and told me yeah I used to see it all the time in Thailand back in the day haha

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
I've got a gen 1000 series but it would be so cool to have a rep too. I will ask to send. thanks !

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
Fellow gentleman,

I've emailed Sead and asked if he could provide me with prices etc. I will share this info with you guys when I receive it.

Reactions: revealed

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
I did saw few on my latest trip to Thailand but they didn't look so good (well, that's what you get for a 60-80$ rep).

Have you tried contacting some TD's (especially sead).

How bad where they my friend ? I own a gen 1000 and its so vintage that if you need a replacement part its almost always a aftermarket part so most gens are hardly 100% legit too. and the parts are very cheap so upgrading the rep would not be too much of a problem.

HerGy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/19
How bad where they my friend ? I own a gen 1000 and its so vintage that if you need a replacement part its almost always a aftermarket part so most gens are hardly 100% legit too. and the parts are very cheap so upgrading the rep would not be too much of a problem.

I remember seeing few with falling markers, cheap looking watch (overall).

Glad to know sead can get one for you :)

Enjoy

Last edited:

TudorGstaad

28/6/19
HerGy oeh that sounds not good. For me the case and bezel would be interesting. I would just build it into an good one :)