• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Aquaracer 300m 41mm quartz

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
I just picked one up. this is a 43mm version model number WAY101a. That said these are truly 1:1 so do not buy one of these on Ebay that claims to be Gen.

Super Hans

Horology Curious
2/7/19
I've just ordered the blue dial version of this watch from Sead, on the ss bracelet as per your link. I'll add some pics and my views when I receive it.

vinnie007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/11
I just picked one up. this is a 43mm version model number WAY101a. That said these are truly 1:1 so do not buy one of these on Ebay that claims to be Gen.

Yes But the question is If the rep is 41mm Or 43mm.... I asked sead and he said that it was 41mm

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Super Hans

Horology Curious
2/7/19
Sead assures me the blue-dial version I’ve ordered is 41mm, not 43mm. The watch has been shipped. I really hope it’s the smaller variant as I specifically wanted the smaller case version.

The pics on his site feature a case back showing the 43mm part number. Also, the spacing of the date wheel from the 3 o’clock index looks identical to the gen 43mm, rather than the closer spacing of the 41mm. Let’s see what turns up.

vinnie007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/11

Do you have pics of it?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

armandof

Known Member
11/5/14
Hi to everyone, and I hope that all of you are ok.
I continue searching for this Aquaracer calibre 5 300m, but in 41mm.
Has someone of you bought it in this size?
Thanks for your answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bettercel

Bettercel

Looking Around
6/4/20
Hi to everyone, and I hope that all of you are ok.
I continue searching for this Aquaracer calibre 5 300m, but in 41mm.
Has someone of you bought it in this size?
Thanks for your answers.

Looking for d same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk