• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does this Rep exist? Reddit seller says its a Trusty Time 128 USD quartz, But I think hes wrong...

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I don't get the reference, but I'm assuming you're telling me it's not a rep hahah

No, I thought the rep world on Reddit was ruled over by a guy who calls himself "King of Dookie Island." As far as the rep goes, just send Andrew an email with a picture and he will let you know if they have it. Aren't you trying to sell a rep right now and failing miserably at posting pictures?

ShimaRoosman

Known Member
16/6/17
No, I thought the rep world on Reddit was ruled over by a guy who calls himself "King of Dookie Island." As far as the rep goes, just send Andrew an email with a picture and he will let you know if they have it. Aren't you trying to sell a rep right now and failing miserably at posting pictures?

I'm not sure why the images aren't showing up. I'm using the bb code img tags which I've known how to use since I first used a forum maybe 20 years ago hahaha.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I'm not sure why the images aren't showing up. I'm using the bb code img tags which I've known how to use since I first used a forum maybe 20 years ago hahaha.

A lot has changed. Imgur no longer supports RWI. Try picker.me.