• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any experience with Tag Heuer Reps by Sead with gen specs?

Penlight

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/7/19
I am thinking about pulling the trigger on this - anyone here bought and got any of these models ?

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
The silence regarding any feedback on these watches here and over on Sead's sub over in the TD forum...
Is deafening.

Where are the buyer's or the Tag lovers to weigh in with an opinion?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
The silence regarding any feedback on these watches here and over on Sead's sub over in the TD forum...
Is deafening.

Where are the buyer's or the Tag lovers to weigh in with an opinion?

The Tag section in general moves at a very slow pace I have found...just not a lot of love for the brand.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
The Tag section in general moves at a very slow pace I have found...just not a lot of love for the brand.

I've noticed that, but it's still a rollercoaster compared to some other sub-forums :p

The promise of gen-spec reps is unfortunately not being backed up by any reviews from happy customers.
I'd love to know just how good this batch is?
I mean imagine gen spec Omega or Rollie's being available with boxsets?

Those guys would be all over it, with every little detail reviewed.
The last great comparison/review I've seen for a Tag was Repworld review of the Calibre 5 premier League model.

Now I'm not saying I'd like every hobbyist or seller to match that level of detail or provide a photo breakdown ;)

But it'd be nice to at least get some reviews and photos from the buyers as to how they like their pieces.

Reactions: Matt88

seafoam

20/9/09
I bought one of these and love it!! Great quality and very accurate!! It houses the Sellita s200 so same as gen. The box set is also very nice.

indierock Jim

Horology Curious
3/7/19
what do you thonk about this rep?
I m also interesred in the Seas s tag heuer reps

Watch is very high quality and keeps great time. As far as the rep, I guess that's an objective opinion. I'm not sure that on this white dial version that the shade is an exact match. Certainly in some light it seems to change colors. Overall I"m happy with it for sure.

TagKruk

Horology Curious
13/8/19
USA
Awesome rep. Box set is nice. No flaw that I've noticed. Good service from Sead. Overall very satisfied.
2ff6e4edcf0d4d9cc06ffd40c1ed43bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

vinnie007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/11
Last edited:

Kapitanburbon

Looking Around
20/10/19
Sead have e-mail or site pleased give me on private.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 4X przy użyciu Tapatalka