• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any experience with Tag Heuer Reps by Sead with gen specs?

slashFAslash

21/7/18
I've emailed him about the Formula 1 model I posted in the thread, if he has it and it is a good rep I'll probably order it.

Less

30/9/18
DE
I've emailed him about the Formula 1 model I posted in the thread, if he has it and it is a good rep I'll probably order it.

Please share your experiences and pictures if you pull the trigger. :)

Levi212

Known Member
16/5/15
Would be good to see the full list of F1’s threat come as full sets like that.

id be interested in any updates too.

Blacks

Looking Around
3/5/19
Also very interested in aquaracer calibre 5, or a F1 quarz chrono from Sead.

Did I get this right?
The Tags from Sead (F1 quarz + aquaracer cal 5) have the original/ same movements, so real sw200 and (i think) ronda quarz?

This is how they are described on his website...

Echelon33

Horology Curious
21/5/19
Hey all, first post actually. I went ahead and ordered one of the F1s with the gen specs. Payment made yesterday afternoon. I will be sure to update when received. So far very pleased with the process.

Blacks

Looking Around
3/5/19
Hey Echelon,
Very nice. Will order mine soon, too.
I would really appreciate if you could share your impressions.

Wich one is gonna be yours?

Echelon33

Horology Curious
21/5/19
Hey Echelon,
Very nice. Will order mine soon, too.
I would really appreciate if you could share your impressions.

Wich one is gonna be yours?

http://supermirror1.com/wap/product_54_200.html

Made payment on 5/20 and playing the waiting game. This is my first rep purchase and I know it can take a bit of time. I believe at some point i should be receiving some QC photos at some point so I'll share my first impressions when I see them.

I thought I read somewhere there may be some sort of disruption in the industry so I don't know if that will impact anything or not. Heard nothing but great things about Sead so not too concerned.

Blacks

Looking Around
3/5/19
http://supermirror1.com/wap/product_54_200.html

Made payment on 5/20 and playing the waiting game. This is my first rep purchase and I know it can take a bit of time. I believe at some point i should be receiving some QC photos at some point so I'll share my first impressions when I see them.

I thought I read somewhere there may be some sort of disruption in the industry so I don't know if that will impact anything or not. Heard nothing but great things about Sead so not too concerned.

Nice watch!
Hope for you that you will gonna receive it soon...

studioair

Horology Curious
31/5/19
Hi I am interested in the same watch. Is all going well ? I will email him I presume that’s the method to put in order
nice watch

studioair

Horology Curious
31/5/19
I was directing the message to Echelon33. Did he receive watch and do you order on that web site or email

Echelon33

Horology Curious
21/5/19
I was directing the message to Echelon33. Did he receive watch and do you order on that web site or email

I should have it tomorrow. I ordered via email. As others have stated, Sead has responded to all my questions timely, but does not communicate much beyond that. I'm totally fine with it.

I paid, got qc 10 days later, approved them and haven't heard a thing since (not a complaint). Received a tracking number from FedEx 10 days after approval of QC (that was when watch entered the FedEx system from overseas vendor). Watch should be here tomorrow.

It's not Amazon, and I'm ok with that. I've done enough business overseas to know this kind of thing takes time.

So far I'm very pleased with the process and will update once I've had a chance to spend some time with the watch.

studioair

Horology Curious
31/5/19
Thanks Echelon33 I will order same watch. Let me know your thoughts when received thanks