• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any experience with Tag Heuer Reps by Sead with gen specs?

fleadepot

24/7/10
Hampshire
I had in hand a gen and this so called gen spec rep way211a aquaracer. The trip is very convincing in its own right and I'd say totally convincing seeing it on someone's wrist. A deeper scrutiny side by side only takes m I nuts to tell which one was a rep. Quality of dial print is significantly inferior. Lume is close but not dead on. Metalwork finish g is pretty good. The bezel is the only giveaway in the Metalwork department. Ceramic insert is a giveaway. Bracelet is quite close after a good clean and wd40 soak. Sel fitting was superb on the one I've seen. So in my opinion is s great watch but not a 100% 1:1 if that's what your were after.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden

You can always Ask Sead about what factory it is. I’m afraid I can’t tell the difference.

I believe these are all good reps. I have an older model myself, with the incorrect indices at 6, 9 and 12, and an A2824 movement. The watches in the links you posted all have te correct indices and the SW200 movement, same as gen.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk