• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag aquaracer Pepsi

Mr.voy

Looking Around
28/2/19
Hi, does anyone know a TD who has the aquaracer pepsi, it does not have to be the best version just looking for a decent one for a decent price.

Thanks

Less

30/9/18
DE
Funny. I was asking my wechat Shenzhen contact the same thing today (as he had a picture in his album) He said it is possible to order one for 5000 RMB because it has a Swiss ETA movement. Since I've never read about it either I wasn't too keen on ordering it...

SaltyCrumbs

Horology Curious
21/3/15
Funny. I was asking my wechat Shenzhen contact the same thing today (as he had a picture in his album) He said it is possible to order one for 5000 RMB because it has a Swiss ETA movement. Since I've never read about it either I wasn't too keen on ordering it...

Mind sharing your WeChat contact I buy mostly inside mainland but havent been able to get a good contact for the big makers with decent pricing.

Less

30/9/18
DE
Mind sharing your WeChat contact I buy mostly inside mainland but havent been able to get a good contact for the big makers with decent pricing.

Not at all, he'll love some more business. I'll pn you later.

Sdata

Looking Around
21/4/19
Puretime is showing $500 , seems expensive. Hope they can give discount.
also based on the pictures the color in rep seems more red than maroon as in Gen.
Do you all notice any other differences?

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
The Gen is not maroon either. On "real" pictures the insert is pretty much red. My only gripe is that I don't want the factory Swiss and rather stick to Asian and pay less as the Swiss inside is probably not 100% real, new Swiss.

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
Well, Nembo had a 23j one for sale this week for $150 so you will see different versions soon I'm sure. And I see it for low $2K on multiple sites in GEN so I don't think I'd get a rep over $300. Personally.

Last edited:

Less

30/9/18
DE
Please tell me that someone pulled the trigger! I'm so curios! Maybe I'll do it, hmm...

Less

30/9/18
DE
Got this pics from China. What do you think (especially Thatwachguy )?

I'm in talks with Sead but his answering very slowly. :) Maybe I want this... BUT 829 BUCKS...

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17

I'm in talks with Sead but his answering very slowly. :) Maybe I want this... BUT 829 BUCKS...
Can’t see date but all else looks good but for me the price is prohibitive if it was in the 4’s I’d love one. Not sure why the price is so high, the box/papers only add maybe $150 at most which I could do without.

Less

30/9/18
DE
I'm seriously considering going gen instead... Should I rather get this in gen? A used one might be around 1700€.

Taglover99

Looking Around
24/4/19

Looks good, you should ask for a picture from the date and a picture from the pearl would be interesting too.
Could you tell me (in PN) where you got this pics from, as I am interested in this watch too.