• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Carrera Calibre 1887 PVD V6F 1:1 Best Edition Ceramic Bezel Black Dial

beginner089

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/18
https://puretime.io/carrera-calibre-1887-pvd-v6f-11-best-edition-ceramic-bezel-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-cal1887.html

Hello I want to buy a tag Heuer! The dealer gives 1: 1 copy, the current original but has the border of the Chronos in silver! The alleged 1: 1 copy has this in white! Can someone tell me if it is the original clock also with a white border of Chronos gave? Or does anyone know if it is the Carrera Caliber 1887 PVD V6F 1: 1 also somewhere with silver chrono outlines there?

miketmbt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/18
I just received QC photos for one that I am buying. I totally missed that the border around the chrono appears to be white. I did notice that the left dial should not have numbers around it and the strap is not quite correct. I am very excited to get it and inspect more closely. I purchased from a different trusted rep seller but is the same item.

miketmbt

11/12/18
I just received mine. It is really nice. I do kind of wish I would have bought the one closer to get but this one is super cool too.

ICEMAN-Hoyle

Known Member
1/12/18
Nice watch - hoping to get the 'TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 - Ceramic Bezel - Black Dial'. In the process of sorting it out with a TD. Will post pics once obtained!

miketmbt

11/12/18
I bought this one from David Sen. I have noticed that the strap is a little different that what is shown on the puretime website. Everything else looks exactly the same to me though. I wonder why they would change that. I just ordered another strap that is a little closer to gen.

miketmbt

11/12/18

the end at the case should have a radius and the stitching should cross the end at the clasp. That's just nitpicking though.