• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there a rep of Tag Connected Modular

MJM89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/10/18
London
Hey Guys,

I'm super new here so feel free to put me in my place if this is dumb. But is there a rep of the Tag Connected Modular? would is be possible or worth getting a smart watch close to gen?

Curiosity more than anything, but it would be cool to have a watch like this alongside an assortment of dress watches for example.

Cheers for reading.

TTFN

MJM

Reactions: Baz1984

Repwatcher01

25/8/18
Definitely not. It's one thing to build a rep watch body and then stick a rep mechanical movement inside. It would be another thing entirely to try to replicate a piece of cutting edge technology AND then program it correctly. If you want a smartwatch you're gonna have to go gen.

MJM89

15/10/18
London
Thanks for the replies. I'm not particularly interested in a smart watch, it was more curiosity as I hadn't seen anything like them in any forum or website.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
Doesn't it use Android? I'd imagine that it would be pretty simple to assemble it judging by how good the Chinese have gotten at producing smartphones.

DanlMason

Horology Curious
30/8/18
I asked one of the trusted dealers and can confirm there is no rep. Not even for the mechanical version that you can buy. Not yet anyway.

lokki1980

3/1/19
how about breitling exospace? cause it looks like hybrid of swiss movement and seiko quartz at first glance.