• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquaracer with SW200

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
To me it Looks like the MKF version with a SW200. I have a blue one running on an A2824 and I love it. I think I got mine for about 250 USD, so the SW200 is adding quit a bit to the price.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

RS6man

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/3/18
Why go to the trouble of using a genuine Swiss movement and then use a plastic spacer? Fail

Reactions: Champagne iH

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Why go to the trouble of using a genuine Swiss movement and then use a plastic spacer? Fail

I believe the genuine Aquaracer has a plastic movement holder/spacer too.

Calibre87

Horology Curious
8/9/16
I confirmed with Puretime that the rep with the SW200 is from V6F.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
If that watch is actually from V6F they are using the same dial as MKF. Look at the markers at 6, 9 and 12.

dhistory

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/17
This is a sweet aquaracer. $318 plus fees gets you close to $400. Aren’t these around $1000 for a gen Pre-Owned model?

Champagne iH

4/1/14
When I have looked at them its an ETA 2824 Top movement. Sellita movements have more issues, and the parts are more expensive. This is a big NO for me. I would look a Jomashop, Swiswatch or authenticwatch gray markets before laying out that much for a Gen. Or secondary. I have looked at the watch many times, but even time I think why am I thinking of paying $2K when micro brands look really good with genuine 2824-2 Elabore and even GMTs for $500 ish.

Less

30/9/18
DE
Damn at that price I'm not sure it is worth it, no factory is named which is also an immediate flag for quality!

V6F have two new releases I've just seen at trusty (not a TD here)

http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_211&products_id=18712

http://trustytimestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41_211&products_id=18713

Ah! It's you again, mate. We truly must have a similar watch taste. I was researching about this watch cause I couldn't resist to an offer for this watch, hehe. Do you have this one? What do you think about it? I'll receive one this week but not that one with SW200.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Ah! It's you again, mate. We truly must have a similar watch taste. I was researching about this watch cause I couldn't resist to an offer for this watch, hehe. Do you have this one? What do you think about it? I'll receive one this week but not that one with SW200.

Hey mate, I did have one (non SW200) some time back I think it was a V6F and it was brilliant and might have only been around the $300 mark from memory and I added the gen black textile yellow stitched strap. The dial is stunning in real life, I've had a number of gen Aquaracers over the years and it was on par!
Post some pics when it arrives:D

Less

30/9/18
DE
Hey mate, I did have one (non SW200) some time back I think it was a V6F and it was brilliant and might have only been around the $300 mark from memory and I added the gen black textile yellow stitched strap. The dial is stunning in real life, I've had a number of gen Aquaracers over the years and it was on par!
Post some pics when it arrives:D
Here it is! I like this one very much. For me the quality is very satisfying.

Do you have any new watches? Need some new inspiration. :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: seafoam

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Here it is! I like this one very much. For me the quality is very satisfying.

Do you have any new watches? Need some new inspiration. :)

Very nice!

Nothing has really grabbed me enough to pull the trigger, plenty of the Omega VSF recent releases were fantastic top of my list is the PO Good Planet Gmt 43mm love the blue and orange combo...team it with the blue rubber strap and it would be a great piece. If the day/night Gmt also comes out I would like it too.

And if GF do come back there are plenty of options there:D

Any on your radar?

Less

30/9/18
DE
Very nice!

Nothing has really grabbed me enough to pull the trigger, plenty of the Omega VSF recent releases were fantastic top of my list is the PO Good Planet Gmt 43mm love the blue and orange combo...team it with the blue rubber strap and it would be a great piece. If the day/night Gmt also comes out I would like it too.

And if GF do come back there are plenty of options there:D

Any on your radar?
Omega Aqua Terra 150m VSF are great. I got a light blue and white/orange. :)

Something really special i got was a Vacheron Constantin Overseas. It was hard to get but totally worth the afford.

The other thing I'm looking for is a Yacht-master II. AD showed me one and it was terrific on my wrist. But that JF V2 is not available. :/

eta2893

1/3/19
To be honest mate, if you are willing to put out that much look into Squale or Steinhart, they offer elabore ETAs with fantastic build quality...

eta2893

1/3/19
There is also another called Precista Prs-82 which is a reissue of a 1980s royal Navy watch.. If you are looking into divers
​​​​​​​I ended up selling my gen aquaracer because I got bored of it