• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MY FANTASTIC NEW TAG HEUER GRAND CARRERA FROM PT SWISS

soren

27/7/08
first of all im a nob, and second of all sorry my english - but how are your danish? :D

I have a gen Tag Heuer Carrera (brad pitt model like me lol), but i couldnt wait another 30 years to get my next, so I decided, to go for a rep. I had bought my first rep from PT - PT swiss a omega moon watch, it wasnt fantastic - but not bad at all, but just not close enough to the gen. I now wanted the Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17 caused i thought the watch was more "raw" but still classy - than my classic Tag Heuer Carrera gen

But i learned that PT Swiss was amazing to deal with, always nice answers, on all my qustions. Maybe he isnt the cheapest, but trust worthy and reliable and for us guys in the EU no custom problems.

What he send me this time was a bomb, the watch is so amazing, that my pics can not even close show amazing the watch is.

And what is so amazing? almost everything, from the finish to the feel of almost of a gen. Same feel of quality and greatness, it looks almost like the gen from what I can see, only maybe the leather strap/deployment clasp revals the watch maybe isnt a gen cause of the feel of it and maybe the "rotor" on the movement compared to the original movement. But the rest is so fantastic and the movement is pounding away with nice accuracy i hope it will go on.

I took the watch to my local watchsmith who also sell Tag Heur, i took my heart in my hands and told him that the watch is a rep, he was so amazed - he could not belive his eyes - he smiled and asked me how much the price was and when i told him, he was even more surprised.

I asked him, if my Tag Heuer Grand Carrera needed a service if he would help me - he smiled, and said "yes" just for the fun of it and to see the movent.

i hope u can enjoy the pics.......

somebody tell me how to add pics?

tweety82

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/09
Soren, or should i write Søren,

we danish need to write perfect english, no excusesss, j/k
I cant see the pics, might just be my computer, also who is PT swiss ??

soren

27/7/08
tweety82 said:
Soren, or should i write Søren,

we danish need to write perfect english, no excusesss, j/k
I cant see the pics, might just be my computer, also who is PT swiss ??

is precious time - trusted dealer here......

how to add pics?

jy6221

7/7/09
Hi Soren,

Glad you're happy with your watch. I know the feeling.

To add pics you have to upload via a public web server. Here's a site.

http://www.imageshack.us/

Actually not sure if it will work for you as you're based in the EU. However, give it a try. If you have no luck then simply use google to locate one. Anyway, once the image is uploaded you have to copy the link, then paste it inbetween

Hope that helps and looking forward to seeing your pics.

toolman

Known Member
7/3/08
(beat me to it)

Click the img button right above the text box you use to post and insert your url between the brackets.

img "insert your image url" /img

Can't wait to see pictures.

soren

27/7/08
toolman said:
(beat me to it)

Click the img button right above the text box you use to post and insert your url between the brackets.

img "insert your image url" /img

Can't wait to see pictures.

here it goes :lol:
gal.php

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
congrats to your new watch - yeah - Precious is the best

alekukoc

Looking Around
15/7/09
Hi! I'm from Spain and I've been checking PTSwiss but I've been unable to find the Tag Carrera 17 listed on this web. How did you get it?

Thanks.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
alekukoc said:
Hi! I'm from Spain and I've been checking PTSwiss but I've been unable to find the Tag Carrera 17 listed on this web. How did you get it?

Thanks.

Send PT an email, he can get everything you want, the webside is not complete

17/8/10
I've buyed this watch....but now I'm going to sell....too thick...

17/8/10
anyone know where to buy carrera calibre 1 v2 please?