• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of TAG Heuer Formula 1 Quartz (all colors)

Lee22

Horology Curious
13/10/19

I got this ... my second f1 quartz rep. Great daily beaters .

I have a genuine formula 1 edition Juan Manuel Fangio. Looking to pick up a replica version of it for a comparison. Where did you get yours from? Any recommendations on getting the highest quality version in replica form? Thanks

Hobgoblin351

Horology Curious
8/5/20
Hey guys, cool F1s. I'm still a newbie. Waiting on my first REP to arrive. And I'm already looking at a 2nd. I really do like the TAG F1s. Just a newbie question here. The GEN F1 has a quartz movement. From what I've been reading quartz movements kinda have a low class status. That dosent bother me I'm wearing it and they look cool. But, as I search for them, i see that they are offered with an Asian quartz, or a Swiss quartz movement. I've read up on automatic movements . But , not much is there about quartz movements. Is there that big a difference between the 2. Is the Swiss movement really worth the extra $$$? What do you guys think.

alexcast

23/6/19
Just got the red one I always wanted 63.32 on dhgate

df4ca6e1c180064afcc787dbce510baf.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

GreatWhite

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/21
Since the gen is Quartz. I'm thinking of getting the current one from Trusty as my daily work watch. Good looking watch.

Reactions: kami2112

GreatWhite

26/2/21
Seen the ones on Trusty and am now thinking of taking a chance on a dh date shitter, I'll post the pic if I pull the trigger, i like the newer steel coloured bezel.

armandof

Known Member
11/5/14
Seen the ones on Trusty and am now thinking of taking a chance on a dh date shitter, I'll post the pic if I pull the trigger, i like the newer steel coloured bezel.

Hi GreatWhite, did you buy it from dh finally ?

GreatWhite

26/2/21

Not from DH gate, I ended up getting this one from Reddit.

It was fine, not quartz though, however after already having vsf crystal, so it just didn't do it for me and I sold it on. And then got an Aquaracer from sead.

Reactions: armandof