• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[First Look] TAG Heuer SLR Chronograph

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
This rep has been out of production. I am getting trouble of getting hold of another one too. I heard the price has increased too.

hyderaliq

Looking Around
9/5/12
Would the metal strap on this watch fit the CAG2110 model? The model with the alligator strap.

clashboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/12
Can you help a simpleton?

Takashi,
I'm pretty much a simple Tag guy. Every time I buy a rep, I end up with another Tag. I look at all the other reps, the AP's kind of appeal to me; but, when I pull the trigger, I buy a Tag. Usually a direct from asia. I admit it, I had no clue that higher end Tag reps existed until I joined the forum.
Now, I'm ready to take the leap and buy a real nice Tag rep.
Like you, my first was a crappy Tag with a quartz and pink face. I still have it!! Still runs after 15 years!!
Excellent top notch review, I LOVE the MB Chrono you covered - my big question, where the sam hill did you find it?
I was an aimless newbie until I discovered this wonderful forum.
I want one, I need one, I will need to go on anti-depressants until I find the pictured one. Can you point me in the right direction? A hint?
Bless you (I'm crying right now),
- Clashboy

S33mar

Horology Curious
12/4/14
I have been looking around for a similar watch with a leather strap, can anyone please advise me of a good source?

Thank you in advance.

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
Man I hate when I fall in love with a rep and then find out they are OOP. I have to quite looking at the old catalog stuff.