• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The TAG Heuer Autavia Limited Edition For UAE

D

d4m.test

I really can’t imagine they won’t rep the new autavia. That’s got a huge following and demand.

CartierMalone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/17
the vintage with the blue hands is one of my all-time favorites :) factories need to start repping these!!

randomstring

5/1/13
I had just decided the autavia reissue was too chunky/contrasty/sporty for me. Then I see this beauty...

Interesting choice not not make the subdials the same color as the bezel. Also, while I'm design-nitpicking...

HOW EFFING HARD IS IT TO DO A CUSTOM DATE WHEEL?? I feel like I see this shit all the time. Everything delicious creamy vintage and then a stark white DW. Lazy.

FirstPlace

Known Member
19/3/17
it could be done with a tricompax 7750 but the problem is the native configuration has seconds @9 (compare Navitimer) instead of @6 (see Autavia) and a sunken datewheel might be expected. Not a problem on the wrist but a connoisseur will spot that out like a bulls bollocks

crackend

Known Member
21/9/16
I think that will be a great rep, but sunken datewhell will be expected by the native seconds @6 :(

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

FComp

Looking Around
6/12/17
hopefuly one of TD's will have them, because It's on my wish list :)

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Ah yes would love a vintage Heuer, this and the Monaco would do nicely...I'm not picky any colour variation would nice in a decent rep!

waterpas

23/6/15
A vintage would be nice just most second hand are really 'used' .

Idreamofgenie

8/7/19
Need Autavia as soon as possible. Don't know why rep facs are so not bothered about it

seafoam

20/9/09
Fingers crossed that they can rep this without a recessed date wheel. That's a dealbreaker for me :(

AussieWatcher

Known Member
28/6/19
Down Under
I was in at a TAG AD yesterday and the salesman told me there looks like there will be an autavia GMT released next year with blue/black bezel much like the below original Autavia GMT. Safe to say I'm excited!
9089e67d816161ebfb5d37c3708abd8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk