• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

By-Tor's Guide to best TAG Heuer replicas

Tissot1853

Horology Curious
24/6/17
OMG, what a solid write-up.
All the reading makes me wish I knew about RWI before.
At least I know now.
Any updates on Tag reps being made these days?

alexpaf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/15
Congratulations on the thread!
:wave-1:

Last edited:
D

d4m.test

I've never purchased a replica before and finding it all a lot to take in to be honest. I've really fallen the TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 36 RS. Could someone please tell me an approximate estimate for these watches before I go wasting a rep's time with noob questions?

D

d4m.test

If you go to Puretime or Intime sites you’ll get a sense. Go to trusted dealers info for more ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Thank you for the reply. I guess my only other question is regarding using a quartz movement. Does this render the caliper scale redundant if it only ticks once per second? In other words is it impossible to read 1/10th of a second with a quartz watch?

D

d4m.test

Thank you for the reply. I guess my only other question is regarding using a quartz movement. Does this render the caliper scale redundant if it only ticks once per second? In other words is it impossible to read 1/10th of a second with a quartz watch?

I asked in the chat window of Puretime and they said it "does not jump seconds" and that it has a "sweep hand" on this quartz. I tried to get further clarification but got mixed/confusing responses. Can anybody clarify if the stopwatch hand can be stopped between whole seconds on a 'JAP QUARTZ' movement when using the stopwatch function or does it only tick once per second?

Thanks

interzonez

Known Member
16/5/17
I know various aquaracer calibre 5 are on the super rep list, I stumbled across this Black Phantom limited edition on a non TD (would source from a TD). Caseback is not correct but otherwise looks brilliant - anyone seen this? Thoughts anyone based on the pics...first pic is gen

[video]https://dtime.store/th0048-tag-heuer-aquaracer-way218b-fc6364-300m-stainless-steel-pvd-coated-black-ceramic-bezel-grey-dial-on-black-canvas-strap-a-2824.html[/video]

Has anyone up to date info in a TD for the Black Phantom edition 41mm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DubbyBubby

Looking Around
23/4/18
Has anyone tried watchstandard.com for replicas? The pictures look great but wondering if anyone has given their replicas a hands-on review? The Tag Heuer selection looks great: https://watchstandard.com/tag-heuer/

joshwatch check out my recent at https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ster-300-spectre-spc300?p=6707562#post6707562

I don't see many people posting on here about that site (maybe it's newer? idk) but I tried an Omega from it + love it. Can't say I know anything about their Tags though!

aylouis

7/4/18

Troopy

Horology Curious
26/6/18
Thanks great post really enjoyed reading it.
I am a big tag fan and trying to learn as much as I can before I purchase one.

Zippy100

Horology Curious
8/9/18
Fantastic info and great pictures, heled me understand loads more about what to look out for.

Lordstar

6/11/18
I have read all of your reviews and as a newbie I must say how impressed and thankful I am for all the work you have put in

internet

29/11/18
Germany / NRW
Very good comparisons and detailed information on which I have to pay attention. Many thanks to the thread creator and all involved members!

phireboy

Looking Around
25/12/18
Hello
Thanks for the great posts! Very helpful for someone new to the forum.

I've been looking everywhere for a Tag Carerra Calibre Heuer01 like this one but can't find it anywhere. I tried all the links on the trusted dealer forum. Can anyone help direct me to one?:
https://www.watchmaxx.com/tag-heuer-watch-car201v-ft6046

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Champagne iH

4/1/14
Okay. For any réplicas charging anywhere near $450+ on Calibre 5 Tag Hauer Aquatimers, note that you can buy a real Aquaracer from any of the gray market dealers for about $1000.

Sure it’s double the money, but it’s the real watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: ric88

Mystikalsam

Looking Around
4/5/19
Hi All....can someone please recommend a good rep dealer that has tag quartz models in stock. I checked puretime and intime. Most of them are not in stock. Swiss ronda preferred. Thank you so much for your help