• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 01 or Calibre HEUER 02 T Replica - Anyone????

dreamzz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
Ony j21 movements quartz no highquality 1:1 available atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tourbillon

29/8/06
Hi you mean the black dial with black bezel and black strap??
I was thinking about the white dial black bezel

All black... But thats only personal preferences... So you have to choose on your own [emoji6] [emoji106]

dreamzz

26/11/15
Case diameter 48mm will b huge others are either 43mm or 44mm, but its looks good anyway

pjanet

Horology Curious
23/10/16
gen version is awesome. I am already saving money for used watch.

I do not think so that any TD will copy this watch for a cheap price.
It is complicated watch. Everything is moving and you can see it. I love it.

dreamzz

26/11/15
Even the current reps will do .. they r just quartz but in terms of finish they r good, most dont find the differences..as the model is just out i guess

pjanet

Horology Curious
23/10/16
Please compare attached rep watch ( quartz ) with gen.
That looks way much different in my opinion.

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
I have seen the gen (in person) a few times. It's very nice. I would buy a good rep of this watch.

dogofwar

Horology Curious
26/2/16
Hi all don't suppose there is any update on a decent rep of this?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
I dont know about you guys but I am seriously considering buying the gen Heuer 01 as it costs around 4k which what you also would have to pay for a Franken AP ROO. The TAG will be gen and business-wise I promised myself when I reach 1 million in turnover I would buy a JC Biver (he is my largest business inspiration) made watch and I actually did 2.5 million turnover in my first year of my own biz.

D

d4m.test

Hello, I know this is an old thread but I wondered if anyone has found a good replica? On puretime03 there is a decent looking replica but it is not perfect but unless anyone has found a better one, I may get that.

kebu

12/7/16
I too am interested. Saw one with tourbillon in person and its stunning. Probably unlikely to get a rep with tourbillon but the new 2018 basel world released a GMT non tourbillon model and it looks fantastic. Hope can get a decent rep release soon!