• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tiger Woods Tag Heuer Golf Watch - Review & Pictoral

youngy1317

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/10
Great review! I was really interested in getting one of these, went in and tried it on in an AD today and was taken aback by how small/ thin this watch is! Lo-profile would be a good way to describe it. I was quite surprised as every photo I have seen has shown it to be a little bit more 'hefty' than It is in person. Great watch for the golfer, or anyone enjoying an active profession that may not facilitate a larger watch. Thanks for the review!

Joshtin

Horology Curious
2/6/10
im new to this site and want to order this watch. The writer said he ordered it from TWP. which dealer is that?

tflgee

1/9/09
This watch is available from pretty much all the dealers. I got mine from Mark at Timeshops.net. It's a good watch to play golf with but you do tend to sweat a bit under the rubber strap if it's warm out.

MichaelBr

Horology Curious
14/12/12
Are prices at TWP, Timeshop, Puretime all pretty much the same (is it all pretty much the same product basically)?

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
Hey guys, I have the Gen of this watch and I've worn it for every round of golf I've played in the last few years - at least one a week. It's really comfortable. I just recently replaced the strap, which finally broke.

Sent from my HTC DROID

stoney111

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/14
Does anyone know where i could purchase this watch from as its an old model now?

thanks

dinowatch

Known Member
Certified
4/4/16
Nice watch. Can't get over the quartz second hand though and wonder if anyone ever remove the second hand?