• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Heuer 160

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
I guess if in the next 2 years we do not have a nice replica of it... i'd have to go gen road.
such a nice watch..wanted to share with some sexy ladies...
if there are not sexy ladies here and only hairy wrist dudes.. then ok, i will share with you guys.

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
I admit, it's very nice. I don't think it's worth what they are asking, but these limited edition anniversary models always go for a pretty penny. Being limited edition, the used market value is still going to be pretty high. I dunno... a good rep will be hard to find and I can't see $6k for a new gen (if you can find one).
I guess I will never own one unless I can find a used one at a good price, in good shape, complete with box and papers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: PecMan

PecMan

4/5/09
I admit, it's very nice. I don't think it's worth what they are asking, but these limited edition anniversary models always go for a pretty penny. Being limited edition, the used market value is still going to be pretty high. I dunno... a good rep will be hard to find and I can't see $6k for a new gen (if you can find one).
I guess I will never own one unless I can find a used one at a good price, in good shape, complete with box and papers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well... the Heuer is an amazing watch, the movement is of course an inhouse one with a nice PR.
The f

PecMan

4/5/09
Ups... error.
the watch is well made, honestly i think the price is ok since they are less than 2000 watches made. I just love how it looks