• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie question: Is this a good offer?

superfischxx

Looking Around
23/8/21
Hey guys, I'm new here.

I'm interested in a replica of Tag Heuer Carrera Heuer 01.

Ihr read a bit in this forum and noticed that Mary sells good replicas. The first model I sent her she could not get, and on the second Mail she didn't answer :(

So can you tell me your opinions if this is a good, high qualities choice, also regarding accuracy of the movement?

https://www.usreplica.me/product/tag-heuer-carrera-car2090-bh0729-xf-factory-black-ceramic

And does someone know if it's available with rubber band also?

Or do You have other options of this model you can recommend, f. E. With swiss movement?

Thx a lot, looking forward to your advice!

Sebastian

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Link doesn't work, and Mary is a TD on RWG.biz, so it would be more logical to discuss things like this on RWG.biz

superfischxx

Looking Around
23/8/21
Sorry it seems the forum is cutting off a part of the link, don't know how to show it full :(

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It’s a decent rep, but as said it’s skeleton so don’t expect 1:1 AAA.

I think toro had some on sale check his site.

Troklo

23/12/15
I have the 45mm version and LOVE it one of my most used reps so if the tells don't bother you (e.g. the golden gear underneath the sub dial @12) get it you won't regret it.
Also one thing XF advertise this as a A1887 clone movement, it's not, it's a A7750 with some deco plates on it don't let this stop you though it's a really nice rep.

Last edited:

donR

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/18
Sydney, Australia
Looks good to me. I was trying to get one of these Tag skeleton watches as well but no luck. I'll be interested to see if it is in stock and they deliver.