• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling bracelet - rep or real?

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
Sorry, this might not be the correct place for this- and steer me in the right direction if so. My buddy gave me this Breitling bracelet. Looking at it closely, it looks legit to me, and I have no reason to suspect it's a rep. Anyone in here who can eye ball this thing and tell if it's legit? Even though it's in pretty rough shape, I'm sure someone would appreciate it- the clasp, if nothing else, is in pretty good shape and could easily be polished back to good. The links are a bit rough, but could be cleaned up well. I haven't thrown it in the ultrasonic yet, I'm sure that will help. Any idea if this thing is the real McCoy or not? Also, any info on what model it came from would be appreciated. Breitlings aren;t really my cup of tea...

tomaslc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/20
Hi, to me it looks rep. I have a gen superocean with this bracelet and my letters and engravings look much more neat and straight.
The metal looks curvy and not smooth like my Gen.

Look the logo, it’s not neat at all!

Sorry about that but my verdict is Gen.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI