• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First purchase PURETIME

Gb71

Known Member
18/9/18
hello everyone this morning after weeks dedicated to information on
best way to buy a ceramic rolex replica sibmariner I decided to buy from PURETIME, I chose the submariner V9 .. I deserved to the WRI I read a lot and I docuementato, I wanted to avoid throwing money in low-level replicas following your directions I decided to buy a TD inside the WRI through PURETIME .. I hope I have made the right choice and I hope that the reply reflects the money that is worth 478 $ .. I will update you

Zolly

Horology Curious
5/7/18
Oslo, Norway
I think submariner v9 is an excellent choice. Puretime is fine and delivers. I am sure you are satisfied with your new watch!

Doikk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/12/17
Puretime is a good place to buy watches from. Had a $1000 order with them and they delivered without problems.

Wrestleantares

Known Member
19/9/18
Can't speak on the particular watch, but Puretime treated me excellently and the watch I picked is excellent both visually and mechanically. The A2824 that I have in my watch is averaging about +4 sec a day. Better on my wrist and then starts gaining in the box.