• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Asian clone is the most reliable?

justintimeee

12/8/17
Curious to understand more about the Asian clone movements. Which one has been the most hassle-free/robust of them all? I'd prefer not to have a rep die on me in a few years.

Furthermore, which one has plentiful of replacement parts should anything go wrong?

Thanks!

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Plenty of information on this if you use the SEARCH bar. Way too much to reproduce in a few paragraphs here.

D

d4m.test

Plenty of information on this if you use the SEARCH bar. Way too much to reproduce in a few paragraphs here.
Thanks. I'll dig around. If you have any specific threads in mind, I'd be grateful if you shared it!

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
Curious to understand more about the Asian clone movements. Which one has been the most hassle-free/robust of them all? I'd prefer not to have a rep die on me in a few years.

Furthermore, which one has plentiful of replacement parts should anything go wrong?

Thanks!
There is an easy rule to follow, the more conplicated the moevement is, the less reliable the clone is.
So, from more to less reliable: 6197 handwind asian clone, A2824, A7750

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L31 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Bsg25

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Any movement without a servicing for a few years can have problems. Clones and gen ETAs. Just use the clone until it dies and then swap it for a gen ETA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rhinoceros