• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WatchKnob is the BEST out there!!

dappel08

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
17/8/17
I just sent my AP 15400 to WatchKnob and he did a fantastic job. I just purchased the V5 verson of the AP 15400 and the watch was on the higher end at $468. When I received the watch I immediately thought it was well worth the money. The watch looks perfect and the attention to detail is on a super-clone level. However, once I started wearing it I noticed the rotor was terribly loud. I was so disappointed because I loved the look of the watch but felt the loud rotor ruined it and I almost decided to sell it off. I'm so glad I got in touch with WatchKnob because he silenced the rotor perfectly and I literally cant hear the rotor anymore. I love the watch even more and can now wear it with confidence. Not to mention the turn around time is ridiculous. Total time I was without my watch was 4 days including shipping to him and back!!! Best guy to go to in the conus by far!