• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WatchKnob service review

King Pound Cake

Horology Curious
20/6/19
Hello all,

I'm quite new to the rep watch scene and decided to buy a ZF JLC ultra thin moon as my first watch. When I got it I loved everything but the noisy miyota 9015. My local jewelry store told me it was going to take 2 weeks JUST to get an estimate on service. So looking on RWI I found and contacted WatchKnob who responded very quickly and was very helpful and kind through the entire process. His turn around time is no joke, when he says he'll get it done quick he truly means it. Once my watch arrived at WatchKnobs location he performed my service and had it shipped and back in my hands in only 4 days. The only small issue was that two of my bearing screws seized and a slight scratch happened on the screws. WatchKnob told me upfront about this issue and even offered to swap the screws if I find a replacement in the future for me for free. You can see in the pictures I've included but honestly this watch will be on my wrist so no one will ever see, plus the marks are extremely minor in the first place.

If you're thinking about using WatchKnob service, do it. You won't regret it.

OBc7nD1.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/0j6NZZj
OBc7nD1.jpg

nsaqFJs.jpg

ZLnWhfM.jpg

DIj0vlq.jpg

nsaqFJs.jpg

ZLnWhfM.jpg

DIj0vlq.jpg

Last edited: