• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rotor Silencing, Water testing, regulating on timegrapher, 24hr turn around, USA!

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
Hi guys, some of you know I moved this year and took a lot of time off. Well I'm back and doing my famous 24hr turn around times.

For those that are new to the hobby I am know for hassle free, fast, affordable care with excellent communication.

-rotor silencing (the horrible whirling noise when you move your wrist can be dramatically reduced or eliminated)
-regulating on timegrapher (put watch on timing machine and adjust it to have better/more accurate beat and if it is fast or slow adjust)
-water testing (I have a pressure chamber I can test your water resistance of 50 meters, none are actually tested overseas despite what listings say!)

I no longer do the following services and have lost touch with who I can recommend here in usa...
-no full movement tear down services
-no remove hands/dial/datewheel
-no mainspring/hairspring replacement

Send me a PM with your cell phone so I can text you PayPal info and we can get your watch working better for you!

Cheers,
-The Knob