• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review my work here

Vitor747

14/1/19
Puerto Rico
8052444350ab4185cce10b174eb2a8cd.jpg
453df0b8d72b2d7dab1af4d19acf0a67.jpg
a32b9aa234ea41cabb5453c01cd02293.jpg
25468cd0dd814b42e0e58014ae066488.jpg
b07ee8e26ce8d82ad3c8ba8d35b74a5a.jpg

Great work Steve
Finally enjoying my BK Noob V9 BLNR
Plating edges mod by USD Plating
Highly recommended
Fast turnaround and great communication

Dankeschön

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steviemcg

Horology Curious
18/4/19
BEFORE

My first replica watch. Ordered at Easter from BK of this forum. It's a Noob V9, with BK's mods and improvements, plus a Clark crystal which is lower than the Noob.

I contacted Steve in Germany and decided I wanted him to do his edges and sputer-coating modification as the colouring on the numbers were quite creamy coloured and the most obvious thing to me that my watch was a replica.

As as soon as it was returned, I immediately thought the numbers now look metallic and more convincing. I don't have a genuine watch to compare it with, but previously when looking at a two tone gold watch in Dubai duty free, I was conscious that my colouring was a flat cream colour and not very convincing.
AFTER

I am no photographer and images were taken in natural light with my iPhone. Before images taken in July, After images in October which probably makes a difference here in Ireland.

I would be keen to hear if others can see a difference, but as for the real thing, you have to see it in the flesh to appreciate the difference. I can't recommend it high enough.

Now, the story doesn't finish there. I have no connection whatsoever to Steve, but I am now his biggest fan and hope his work graces many many more watches in the future. I don't know anyone who can work on watches, so informed Steve of a major problem I'd had with my watch from day one and asked if he could help. The glidelock on my bracelet was slipping to full extension every time I tried to use the watch. BK had informed me that this was the weakest part of a replica watch and it appeared my only option was to adjust the bracelet and leave the glidelock fully extended.

Steve tried several fixes but concluded the bracelet was twisted and the only option was a replacement. He offered to replace mine with a second hand piece he had and would keep my broken one as payment. Correct....... NO CHARGE!

I am amazed at his skill and generosity. I did of course PayPal Steve a 'gift' for his wonderful gesture.

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Steven is a very kind guy from start to finish. After I payed with PayPal and shipped the watch everything went smooth. After around 10 days I received a few QC-Pictures from his work on my Batman-Insert and after a few days the watch was finished and shipped back to me. He provided me a tracking code immedietly.

The work speaks for itself. The insert looks way better than before. The Insert from V9F was a bit dull and lifeless, but Steven managed it that it pops out really good. And for 125€ this is a cheapo.

Will definitely use his service again.

a0e73b9d8b26edc6c9b8dd37f872deda.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Matojo

Renowned Member
18/11/17
Very fast answers, always kind and available, great final result and great customer care. Highly recommended!

bluesguitarist

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
30/11/21
Austria
Hi, i like to give a review here:
I sent in a VSF black Sub, like all the reps the numbers and the other engravings looked great in bright light, but not so in darker circumstances. thats why i sent it to be plated. communication was/is great, very fast answering, always nice and friendly. took the time he sayd: 2-3 weeks. but it was worth every day waiting: when the watch came back, the bezel was more "alive". numbers clear and more bright. just perfect. i can recommend 100% and i will send in 2 more watches for his service. will post picutres soon too. so dont think a minute about sending it to him, just send him the money and go to your next post office to ship your watch :)

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
Thank you for your Kind words

Look forward to your next watches