• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to USD Plating

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
Some one have ask for this pics i think no words needed only before and after and in light and without light ;)

Reactions: Obelard

DylanRolex77

INMATE
INMATE
2/9/17
Das ist ja super! Kann nicht warten Kunde zu werden! :) (Translation thats great I can not wait to become customer)

mascob1

6/11/16
Hey, I just see your section! Congratulations for your work and your very reasonable price! !!

JB1001

Known Member
30/8/16
Western Europe
From my side, I can highly recommend Steve. Very good communication (ok, we both live in Germany) but besides language he responded very fast and also have me a call to ask for my satisfaction. That's how sales work.
I can't compare his work to spongebob or gen and in the first place I was a little bit let down, because the insert wasn't blingbling as I expected.
But... under magnification the plating looks very good. The numbers on my V7 have a decent shine and they look better and better to me.
Overall, USD plating is a perfect occasion for all of us in Europe.
Thanks to Steve and his perfect service.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

JB1001

Known Member
30/8/16
Western Europe
Oh I forgot to point out that from sending my whole watch to him until getting it back it took only 4 days.

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
From my side, I can highly recommend Steve. Very good communication (ok, we both live in Germany) but besides language he responded very fast and also have me a call to ask for my satisfaction. That's how sales work.
I can't compare his work to spongebob or gen and in the first place I was a little bit let down, because the insert wasn't blingbling as I expected.
But... under magnification the plating looks very good. The numbers on my V7 have a decent shine and they look better and better to me.
Overall, USD plating is a perfect occasion for all of us in Europe.
Thanks to Steve and his perfect service.

Thank you for the flowers :D

ussdassein

USD Plating
Supporting Vendor
19/2/16
Not at the Moment sorry maybe in the future

And i have answer you maybe to fast ;) look again