• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

USD Plating Review Omega Seamaster 300m Bezel

SJS101

Known Member
27/6/13
CONUS
Noticed the stock ceramic bezel on the ORF Seamaster was colored poorly with VERY deep engravings that created an even worse look in certain light. Sent my bezel off for the platinum coating and edge mod. The results were fantastic! Vastly improved look in all light conditions. Shipping to USA was kind of a delayed due to several issues outside of Steve's control but he maintained amazing contact and communication throughout. On top of that he's just a really nice gentleman to work with. I would not hesitate to use his services again and if you're looking for some quality work then he's your guy! Extremely satisfied with his work. You can see how dingy and dark the bezel marking were and the second photo is the after of course. Turned a good rep into an amazing one to my eyes.

Reactions: Slayer1976

easy_beaching

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/7/20
Right by da beach, USA
Nice! Here's some pics of my gen. The bezel is actually quite dark on the gen especially when not in direct sunlight.

jQtfeo.jpg

SJS101

Known Member
27/6/13
CONUS
Excellent choice in gen models. I always liked this version so much more than the wave dial. I did note before getting the coating done that the photos of the gen did have some darkness compared to more recent iterations but the rep was just way too much and looked "dirty" even after cleaning it multiple times. Little too bright/shiny won over way too dark and dingy! Thank you for sharing your gen photos!

Reactions: easy_beaching