Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

How to order from me & Terms and Conditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to order from me & Terms and Conditions

1.Contact me

Just send me a private message or write a mail to: [email protected]

Please use only one of the options given. I go online here and check my mails several times per day.

2.Send your watch/parts in

After discussing the details of your order, I will send you my address for shipping.

3.Completion time

As I am quite busy usually, it might take up two weeks until the parts are ready for shipment.

4.Payment & Shipping

After completion I will send you a notfication and the payment information. I accept PayPal F&F and bank transfer. All additional fees are covered by the client. After receipt of payment, I will ship as soon as possible and will send you the tracking number.

Shipping costs:

within Germany ---5,99€

most EU countries ---13,99€

international ---please contact me for an individual Quote

Terms and Conditions

Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any of my services. The information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind and can be changed at anytime.

There should be no custom problems within the EU or with triangle shipping via UK, however I am not responsible for any custom issues. Also I am not responsible for any lost packages, but all packages will be shipped with tracking and insurance. In case of unexpected shipping problems, I will contact the parcel service and try to solve the problem.

The completion time is just an estimate and is not guaranteed. Delays might occur from time to time.

Also note that there is no warranty on the coatings, I am working with modern equipment and laboratory grade substances, but as a watch is an item of everyday use, anything might happen with it and the coatings are not indestructible. I can provide QC pictures, but please note I am not a professional photographer and the pictures will not be perfect.I will not offer refunds for anything after it leaves my hands. If there are issues at receival, please contact me. Unreasonable demands will not be accepted.

By using my services you agree to these terms and conditions.
    Last edited by ahungslos; 18-06-19, 17:17.
Working...
X