• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great service, good price, excellent watch - what more can you ask for?

TimYork

Supporter
Certified
5/6/21
York, UK
Very pleased to be able to report my first purchase from KS Watches was an unqualified success.

My initial enquiry, expressing concern over reports of factory shutdowns following recent raids, brought reassurance in that the item I wanted - a Vacheron Constantin FiftySix - comes out of the ZF factory and they are operating as normal.

It was with some trepidation I transferred £300 – there are so many tales of woe when it comes to replica watch buying on the internet – but I thought the RWI reports provided some comfort and if it all went wrong, I'd 'only' lose £300. Turned out to be a great experience and a good investment.

QC pictures were promised for 7-10 days later and in fact it was 6 days later when they appeared and looked good. It was less than a fortnight when I received the watch, having been sent further pictures and a video the day before it arrived.

I am blown away by the quality and attention to detail. The pink gold is an amazing colour. I was prepared for a "pleather" strap as someone on the forum described straps which come with replica watches – but no, even the strap is excellent quality. Timekeeping within tolerable limits (loses perhaps 2 seconds a day).

KS Watches made it so easy. My only concern now is the amount of money I'm now likely to spend on future purchases...

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Very pleased to be able to report my first purchase from KS Watches was an unqualified success.

My initial enquiry, expressing concern over reports of factory shutdowns following recent raids, brought reassurance in that the item I wanted - a Vacheron Constantin FiftySix - comes out of the ZF factory and they are operating as normal.

It was with some trepidation I transferred £300 – there are so many tales of woe when it comes to replica watch buying on the internet – but I thought the RWI reports provided some comfort and if it all went wrong, I'd 'only' lose £300. Turned out to be a great experience and a good investment.

QC pictures were promised for 7-10 days later and in fact it was 6 days later when they appeared and looked good. It was less than a fortnight when I received the watch, having been sent further pictures and a video the day before it arrived.

I am blown away by the quality and attention to detail. The pink gold is an amazing colour. I was prepared for a "pleather" strap as someone on the forum described straps which come with replica watches – but no, even the strap is excellent quality. Timekeeping within tolerable limits (loses perhaps 2 seconds a day).

KS Watches made it so easy. My only concern now is the amount of money I'm now likely to spend on future purchases...

Happy to post pictures (if someone can tell me how to do that!)

KS are good people :)

Also, yeah to upload your photos you have to go to an image upload website, imgur doesn't work here.

So you have to use clix pix or imgbb. Personally, I used imgbb

https://imgbb.com/

When you upload a picture it will have a drop down menu where you can get the direct copy and paste code to chuck in form posts. It will say "embed codes" and then use the drop down and select BB CODE FULL LINKED

Underneath that box will be a code, copy that code and paste it directly into the forum. Hey presto!