• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KSWATCHES Ready to Ship Stock 2020

dom1986

Renowned Member
20/1/15
PM sent regarding zzf v2s hulk order to UK

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Djool

Horology Curious
16/7/20
Hi, Hope your holidays have been great! I'm looking for an AP RO 15500 in black or blue dial and I see that you was waiting for few pieces in June. Do you still have one of these ? I'm in France and would be thrilled to buy one from you.

Last edited:

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Enroute stock.

PM to buy

U.K. to EU shipping is a little disorganised right now and in many countries, the customer is no longer permitted to sign for the package by their local postal carriers - CV19 controls. As a result, U.K. to EU shipping is quite risky right now. Have a few EU parcels that are heavily delayed. Hence would prefer to keep sales in U.K. for now.

***pics to follow****
***repeat customers have priority****

***SOLD****ARF YACHT-MASTER 116622 1:1 904L STEEL BLUE DIAL ON SS Bracelet SH3135 - 468usd + 35ship

NOOB DAYTONA 116518 1:1 YG PLATED 904L SS CASE BLACK DIAL ON Rubber Strap SA4130 V3 - 698usd + ship

****SOLD****VSF PLANET OCEAN 600M CO-AXIAL GMT 43.5MM VSF 1:1 BLACK DIAL SILVER MARKERS ON BLACK RUBBER STRAP A8605 Super Clone - 348usd + 35ship

Last edited:

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
Enroute stock.

PM to buy

U.K. to EU shipping is a little disorganised right now and in many countries, the customer is no longer permitted to sign for the package by their local postal carriers - CV19 controls. As a result, U.K. to EU shipping is quite risky right now. Have a few EU parcels that are heavily delayed. Hence would prefer to keep sales in U.K. for now.

***pics to follow****
***repeat customers have priority****

ARF YACHT-MASTER 116622 1:1 904L STEEL BLUE DIAL ON SS Bracelet SH3135 - 468usd + 35ship

NOOB DAYTONA 116518 1:1 YG PLATED 904L SS CASE BLACK DIAL ON Rubber Strap SA4130 V3 - 698usd + ship

VSF PLANET OCEAN 600M CO-AXIAL GMT 43.5MM VSF 1:1 BLACK DIAL SILVER MARKERS ON BLACK RUBBER STRAP A8605 Super Clone - 348usd + 35ship

this is bad news: do you think this problem exists even by shipping by express courier (DHL, UPS....)?

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
PAM 968 - China stock

£355 shipped

Edit: 1 remaining
d96e711d22f01591662435b691d712ed.plist

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrasher

Muskett00

Horology Curious
5/8/20
UK
Hi KS/ RWI/ Members,

I'm more or less settled on the first 2 watches I'm interested in purchasing, probably both. I intend to try and buy from UK stock and would rather wait for stock to arrive in the UK than place a custom, partly/ mainly so I can see QC Pics before I pay, and also because I can be more confident on no excessive delivery delays and package delivery integrity.

1. Breitling Premier B01 (Silver or Blue)
- Nothing showing on the Consensual list, but loving what I can see... noted potential recessed date and display back rather than closed, but that doesn't overly bother me.
Is anyone likely to propose these for the list, or are they too far off? Is GF preferred/ closest for this Rep?

2. Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 41mm (Silver, Blue, Grey/Blue or Black)
- Consensual list indicated suggests NWBIG - 8500 Clone or Co-Axial 8900 (both VSF) - Both look beautiful (although noted blue is not preferred since colour dissimilar to gen)

I would prefer a stainless steel bracelet, and ideally a spare strap too (if a little extra, pay difference. Noted sometimes a spare strap is included.

Any further tips/ guidance would be most appreciated (if you are allowed). I've read all the details I can, and trawled pages but am confident I should get what I like, rather than what is necessarily a super rep. That said, if anyone can offer pointers on which are closest to First Class/ Super, I would be grateful.

I'm dropping the same post in Super Mirrors too, since they ordinarily have UK stock.

Kind Regards,

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hi KS/ RWI/ Members,

I'm more or less settled on the first 2 watches I'm interested in purchasing, probably both. I intend to try and buy from UK stock and would rather wait for stock to arrive in the UK than place a custom, partly/ mainly so I can see QC Pics before I pay, and also because I can be more confident on no excessive delivery delays and package delivery integrity.

- Nothing showing on the Consensual list, but loving what I can see... noted potential recessed date and display back rather than closed, but that doesn't overly bother me.
Is anyone likely to propose these for the list, or are they too far off? Is GF preferred/ closest for this Rep?

- Consensual list indicated suggests NWBIG - 8500 Clone or Co-Axial 8900 (both VSF) - Both look beautiful (although noted blue is not preferred since colour dissimilar to gen)

I would prefer a stainless steel bracelet, and ideally a spare strap too (if a little extra, pay difference. Noted sometimes a spare strap is included.

Any further tips/ guidance would be most appreciated (if you are allowed). I've read all the details I can, and trawled pages but am confident I should get what I like, rather than what is necessarily a super rep. That said, if anyone can offer pointers on which are closest to First Class/ Super, I would be grateful.

I'm dropping the same post in Super Mirrors too, since they ordinarily have UK stock.

Kind Regards,

Email KS... its on the first page. But really before you do that, you should have an exact watch you want and all extras. Decide what colour, what watch you want. Email them. They're busy people, they're not going to read through all this and do your work for you.

First step, pick a watch or both, and pick a colour for each. Then email KS /whomever and ask for what you want, and they will come back to you with a price.

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Hi KS/ RWI/ Members,

Kind Regards,

Don’t take the consensual list as gospel...many of the best reps aren’t on there. A lot of members here have barely looked at it. Buy what you think looks good.

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
Breitling chrono KS got for me is very good, omega spectre is lovely, Omega NTTD is a very very good, and he got me a cheapy black Sub which I wear most days.

Highly recommended.

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Noob PAM-111.

They are calling this v11

No idea what is updated (if anything)

£250 shipped to U.K.

Edit: SOLD****

e808346f8961233edce1e42682adc01b.jpg

545f6a8e6ced9cdc3edcd23d0e24fa1d.jpg

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Don’t take the consensual list as gospel...many of the best reps aren’t on there.

For example?

If you have new candidates, you can obviously participate and propose it. It's then going to be discussed and added to the list - or not.

Reactions: KSwatches