• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

KS Watches Jan 2020 stock

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
The vendor states they will not take orders this month, I am asking if anyone knows when the factories will actually reopen. In other threads it's been "next week" for almost a month now. Thank you for answering, though. :)

Follow the news and i am sure you will get an idea when things return to normal.

cl0ckw3rk

Horology Curious
26/1/20
cl0ckw3rk : see the Forum‘s start side Information about the current Situation in china...

That was actually extremely helpful information:

"Yes both Intime and Puretime have messaged back saying most factories should open on the 26th."

Thank you!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

"Yes both Intime and Puretime have messaged back saying most factories should open on the 26th."

Thank you!

The point is, members shouldn't have to point out. Massive in bold, red font, an obvious link. Everything is written on this forum, I mean everything. The search bar works, even google works.
Search "RWI <insert here>"

And it will reveal all the secrets, trust me you're not the first person to ask and you won't be the last. But you can find everything yourself, easily.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18

Thank you!

Hi

Yes factories are mostly open but movements/deliveries are very slow due to Corona virus lockdown.

Big back log with China post since CNY holidays - now corona virus. Pallets of parcels sitting around at post offices/airports waiting to be sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk