• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***SOLD***KS2018/0012 ROYAL OAK 41MM 15400 SS JF 1:1 BLUE, A3120 V3J/V4 Transitional

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
ROYAL OAK 41MM 15400 SS JF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE TEXTURED DIAL ON SS BRACELET A3120 V3J/V4 Transitional

£299GBP Shipped

***STOCK No: KS2018/012

Details:
Transitional v3j/V4 boutique blue dial.

V4 hands - correct thin lume

V4 DW - gen like

V4 brushing - gen like

V3J Dial. One of the most crisp dial text prints I have seen. I compared this blue dial with v4 black dial and the blue dial print is just as good. Normally blue dial print is notoriously bad but this has been handpicked as being the best one we could find.

Full disclosure: there is a very slight scratch on the bezel at 11oclock. I dropped my camera on the watch whilst taking a picture. It’s nearly impossible to see and the thing is a scratch magnet so such scratches are inevitable. Really no big deal.

Ready to ship (UK stock)

How to buy:

We do not accept orders via PM. If you are interested in buying, send us an email quoting the stock number and your RWI username in the subject. Preference will be given to Patron’s, Supporters, and established members with sales history and noted post count.

To buy send email: [email protected]

Condition: New in plastic but see full disclosure above.

Movement: See table below

Type: Stock factory item in plastic

Pricing policy:

Our shipped pieces are essentially equivalent to TD shipped prices, converted to local currency using commercial exchange rates (not unrealistic google exchange rates).

Our Price: £299 shipped

Payment Options:

Transferwise

Bank Transfer

PayPal - established members (at discretion)

Western Union (at discretion)

Shipping (included):

U.K. shipping RMSD

EU shipping (registered Royal Mail)

Worldwide shipping (registered Royal Mail)

Terms & Conditions:

Refer to our standard terms and conditions page.

Details:

Size: 41mm x 10.5mm

Movement: Base Movement: Japanese MIYOTA 9015 24J automatic movement at 28800vph.

Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date display

Case: Solid 316L stainless steel case

Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with colorless anti-reflection coating

Dial: Blue textured dial with polished rehaut

Bezel: Brushed/polished stainless steel bezel (same construction as genuine) with recessed bezel screws as per genuine

Strap: Stainless Steel Bracelet

Clasp: Deployant buckle(same media blasted engraving as genuine)

Thanks

KS Watches (EU) Team.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
More pics to follow:
2fbcbe32e428955ebcb2694b3a6b1aa9.jpg