• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Must be making too much money if you can have a whole month off! :rofl:

Have a good one, think of the poor buggers like me that don’t get a holiday. Haven’t one in almost 10 years. :cry:

Reactions: KSwatches

hery0609

Horology Curious
30/1/16
Great thanks to ks watches.
Great service and communication, fast delivery to EU.

Poslano sa mog SM-G955F koristeći Tapatalk

ks123

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/3/16
London
I've been meaning to do a review for KS for some time but have never had the time to get round to do one till now, This is my 5th purchase from him and I cannot recommend him enough, Flawless service and will be pretty much buying from him from now one, Real asset to the community

VTcCir.jpg

VTcUr8.jpg

donny_soldier_

Horology Curious
26/6/19
I used KS to source my 1st rep - if you're like me & a bit nervous about using your credit card in China - or you can't be bothered to get into Bitcoin - or maybe you'd appreciate a 2nd opinion from someone when it comes to QC etc - then I'd certainly suggest getting in touch with KS!

Everything from communication, timescales, packaging &, of course, the final product, were all perfect!

Thanks for your assistance guys

kebardi

Looking Around
5/6/19
Just received my ARF Sub from KS and all I have to say is perfect!
This is my first rep and I am impressed by the quality and finish of the watch.

Flawless transaction, very good communication, KS is high level and hope they will be here a long time for us

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
This came in today from the guys at KS, like it, alot.
Also like the way they are handling everything, from fast answer initially to sending it out.
Almost every TD or SV can get you the watch that you want, but it's how they do it that matters for me.
Give them an A+ on how they did it.

Omega-300-M-RG.jpg

Will62662

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
Just thought i'd say a big thank you to KS watches, fantastic service and ultra fast postage, got my ARF submariner Hulk the next day. Will definately saving his page in my favourites ready for the many more watch purchases i will make

CartoonZombie

31/10/18
UK
I've bought three watches from KS now and every time it's been a great experience. He gets some of the best QC watches, his communication is really good, super friendly, ultra fast shipping and really good prices. A vendor that's almost too good to be true.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
This came in today from the guys at KS, like it, alot.
Also like the way they are handling everything, from fast answer initially to sending it out.
Almost every TD or SV can get you the watch that you want, but it's how they do it that matters for me.
Give them an A+ on how they did it.

Omega-300-M-RG.jpg

They have built a solid reputation and great to deal with. Must get one of the Omega Seamaster Rose Gold

Snowwhite007

Horology Curious
20/7/19
Just want to give a massive thanks to KS Watches. Helped me out massively this weekend. Was on vacation and my first rep (Tudor XF) was stolen as I presume they thought it was Gen. And when I returned home I had a wedding on the Saturday so really needed a new watch asap. As who wears a suit without a watch?

So I hit up KS and IV always liked the look of the Hulk so decided to pull the trigger on it. While I was willing to just lay all my trust in them and just buy it they insisted on sending me videos and all the information I needed. Paid for it soon after and they shipped it same day with special delivery to ensure it was here for the wedding.

Watch is awesome glad I picked it up and even more glad I used this service as it took all the waiting and patience needed when dealing with a TD, pairing that with the awesome service you really can't put a price on it.

Anyway if your thinking about using this service then rest assured your in safe hands.
5s20s2P

online photo hosting

Last edited:

drmateuszmat

Horology Curious
17/7/16
Great,great,great!Fast as f***** Fedex.Got Omega in outstanding quality.It’s my third order...everytime awesome experience.Highly recommended.

Sent from the RWI App

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
I just want to put a review together for the absolutely fantastic customer service I have received in my recent purchase of 2 watches from KS.

This guy is perfect! Perfect watches, perfect communication, perfect delivery!

The 2 watches I purchased - ARF TT Submariner Bluesey and the new Omega Planet Ocean Deep Black Rose Gold edition have been QC checked by a guy who knows his stuff and only sources the BEST quality watches.

I am VERY happy with my purchases! I Will definitely use KS again!

Thanks KS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pynn

Horology Curious
22/4/17
So I ordered my 2nd Rep from KS_Watches back in December and was absolutely pleased with the whole service.

Communication 10/10, Payment 10//10 and Shipping 10/10.

There is nothing bad I could say about my purchase or the watch. I have worn the Daytona everyday since buying it and still love it like when it arrived.

Ash 1968

Looking Around
7/10/19
Well what can I say .. the service I got from KS was perfect in every way possible.. I was so unsure about purchasing my first Submariner .. however KS came as a recommended person to buy from .. so from start to finish I was kept in the loop of each step of the process - I had video clips of the watch and pictures and more videos before the watch being sent out to me.. even proof of the postage was sent to me ..a copy of the post receipt.. I will upload pictures once I work out how to do so.. once again I would recommend KS to anyone who wants a quick return.. from start to finish mine took 2 weeks ..
I will be buying more and I will also be recommending KS to all who want the best service, and amazing time piece..
cheers
Ash

Last edited:

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
my second purchase but my first custom order with KS

Order placed for an IWC 3714 and paid on the 7th October

Four days later on the 11th I received a video of the watch, I confirmed the watch was correct, on the 17th the watch was delivered to KS in the UK and they sent me another video and QC pictures, a few hours later I got another email saying that while they were testing the chrono function something had broke.

I was offered a full refund or the option of having the watch repaired, I chose to have it repaired, KS kept me informed throughout and on the 5th November they contacted me that the watch was back and that their watchmaker had said that the movement was very dirty and had found "crumbs" imside so it got a full strip, clean and service.

I offered to pay half the cost of the service but KS refused and stated they would cover all costs.

I received the watch on 7th November, highly delighted

KS watches quality control and customer service is second to none, add to that that payment is made to a UK bank account so no surprise CC fees and charges, what they quote is what you pay.

KS are my go to dealer and would recommend them to anyone

Rubens233

Horology Curious
16/1/17
First time buyer from KS - I bought AP JF 15400v5.1 RG

The service was absolutely first class. I was very impressed with the communication which is extremely professional. Once you start talking to him you can tell that this guy knows what he’s talking about.

Apart from sending photos, KS also sent me videos of the watch so I could get a really good idea of its quality and condition.

Dealing with KS is really easy, communication was great, he sent me a photo of recorded delivery slip and I received my watch in good packaging within a couple of days.

Will definitely be buying from him again!

Thornside22

MULTI ACCOUNT
15/7/17
UK
ARF V3 2824 Submariner bought from KS Watches and I have to say the service was excellent, from paying to receiving it took exactly 2 weeks and I had the watch in my hand. great communication which included QC pics. I would definitely recommend this seller. I have bought reps for years and this ARF is one of the best I have had.