• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

yosemite1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
I can highly recommend them. Ordering process was very smooth, quick and good replies to all my (many) questions, delivery as promised. And now where it gets really interesting and why I highly recommend them: a problem (NOT KSwatches' fault) was handled in the most professional way. Buy with confidence. I certainly will do.

Reactions: KSwatches

SirWolfy

12/9/17
Just got my PPF Nautilus from KSwatches and i was blown away about the service i received! Everything was first class, communication, pictures, videos, promptly delivered nothing short of an astounding job. Now waiting patiently(not!) for my second watch i ordered and i assume i will get the same sterling treatment. Definitely going to purchase again from you! Keep up the good job!

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
KS is my Main Source for Watches now!

Very high standards when it comes to QC, Support!

Can recommend them to everybody.

littesolsken

Horology Curious
21/11/13
Huge recommendation, you can stop reading here and contact him immediately!

I finally after a very long time caved in and surrendered my bank account to "KS Watches". And I was not disappointed, not even for a second. Let me mention some of the good things I experienced with him.

- Quick response
- Good servicemind
- Very patient considering some of my stupid questions
- Good prices
- Good postal service
- And most of all, good communication throughout the whole process.

Much to my wives dismay, there will be plenty of more shopping in the near future and "KS Watches" have my complete trust. He will be my one and only "shop".

Oh and the watch I bought is absolutely amazing!

Averse

3/8/18
Recently completed my second order with KS and the experience was just as pleasant as the first time.
Good communication, trustworthy and hassle-free. Order with confidence from KS!

Peter of A.

Horology Curious
4/9/14
Belgium
First watch from KS watches, but most certainly not the last !
I wanted a Daytona for a while to add to my collection, and I saw this on the UK stock a week ago. The whole process was super smooth and fast. Less than a week between the first email with KSwatches and the watch on my wrist. My wallet isn't really pleased, but I am !

Noob Daytona v2
VlC71d.jpg

VlCTg2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TurGe and KSwatches

Circus

Horology Curious
11/3/19
Top experience. I don’t have really much to say. First contact on Thursday - QCpics - payment - watch delivered on Wednesday. Everything went smooth and perfect.
Thanks!

Captainunderpants

24/1/15
England
Great experience all round .
It’s nice to have a vender in the uk who can organise the delivery and check the watch before it arrives on your doorstep .
QC pics are and clear and they are really fast at replying to messages.
Will definitely be using again .

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Bgrc

Looking Around
28/3/19
Just received my ARF Explorer 1. And want to say a big thank you to KS Watches. This was my first rep purchase and being UK based, it was as smooth as can be.
Watch was sourced very quickly, first one had a couple issues and this was replaced and new one sourced within a couple of days. Good QC pics once sourced, and. QC vid once arrived in the UK.
Will recommend to all and will certainly be purchasing through KS again.

Vanguard3333

Horology Curious
23/8/15
Purchase experience was outstanding during the entire process. This team is always raising the bar to pick the best pieces out there.
The watch is amazing and was curated for its quality.
KS is the way to go, I recommend them and I will deal with them exclusively.

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
Hi guys

made and order with KS a few weeks ago. Everything was so smooth and hassle free. Made payment and within 3 days I had a QC video. Had a few issues with the QC but KS assured me it would all be resolved. Turns out he actually had two of the same watches on order and I got the choose between the two. Very very happy with my purchase and couldn’t recommend him enough! If you want a decent Rep with no stress then I’d not hesitate to buy

littesolsken

Horology Curious
21/11/13
Hey, second purchase with KS. Just as smooth and effortless as the first one. Bought a omega deep black and I was not disappointed by the quality of the watch. Big recommendation on both the watch and KS as a vendor. He also put some extra effort into the transaction by explaining the functions of the watch, including a video.

Thank you KS, keep up the good job!

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Having tried to place an order for an ARF 116520 Daytona with my usual Chinese based TD and having issues with payment (very long story) not TDs fault but after 6 weeks gave up, then saw the watch I want on KS stock list, I enquired, paid and received watch within 4 days, great service... Highly recommended

DHartle

Horology Curious
18/6/19
I'm from the UK and I ordered on Sunday evening, it arrived today (Tuesday). Amazing quality and great support.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I'd like to thank KS for their great service for UK customers. I did a deal on Saturday, buying the ARF ice blue/brown Daytona that was on sale at a steal of a price, and the watch arrived on Monday boxed up securely and well packaged. It's in spotless condition and will replace the £80 beater version I got not long ago - the difference in quality between the two versions of the piece is startling! ARF certainly know how to make a Daytona.

KS is going to get more of my custom, without any doubt. Meantime, have a good July holiday buddy!

Last edited:

TurGe

9/5/19
South Yorkshire, UK
I joined the forum a while ago to figure out what sort of rep I should get, I approached a couple of TD's but the hassel of payment and waiting + possible customs issues put me off a little.
I then came across this section of the forum and noticed some great customer feedback, this lead me to contact KS about the Aqua Terra GMT they had in the June section, a few polite emails later and I now have it on my wrist.
What an absolute pleaseure to deal with, being new to this I asked a few questions but felt cumfortable and confident from the replys so I paid saturday, watch arrived monday, the quality of the watch just amazes me I will certainly be keeping an eye out for my next purchase from KS Watches.
Have a good holiday and ensure you give me a nudge when the new stock arrives ;-)