• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

Sylar17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/19
Shropshire UK
Custom order placed with KS Watches at the start of March and now its on my wrist.

QC pictures and videos sent throughout the whole process and perfect communication at every stage.

The watch i ordered was the PLANET OCEAN 600M CO-AXIAL GMT 43.5MM VSF. The watch is beautiful and so gen like, i doubt I'll ever meet someone that could get close to calling it out.

If your in the uk this is the man to use, I'll definitely use KS Watches for my next watch.

Many thanks for the service you provide..

6a408d69d943a6e8bcaede0e136f8e74.jpg
2c8a45e8011d2d2120909f55cb006352.jpg
700112de9a4a5a72bbe0f1e46c7df840.jpg
1309257ea6fbeb12bcb709988ad62f6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

kensk

Renowned Member
1/7/17
Norn Ireland
Received my Arf Daytona today and could not be happier with it. Excellent service provided by KS. Only 25hrs after my initial email yesterday, watch was on my wrist. Prompt replies to all emails with a couple of videos of watch to boot. This was my first purchase from them and definitely not the last.
Thank you guys.

Reactions: KSwatches

AQ3OF8

16/6/16
Well, short review is. If you're in the UK, buy from this guy!

Long review, this is my second purchase, first was a Tudor GMT. This time I ordered a 43.5mm PO, accidentally received an Aqua Terra. This is where KS really went above and beyond. Initially he sent me some money to cover the return and a full refund upon receipt of the AquaTerra (as my PO ended up somewhere else)

In the meanwhile he had actually located another PO and gave me a small discount. All in all from order to delivery it must've been 10 days. Still quicker than ordering from China plus the QC was bang on! the PO is an amazing rep plus the great QC made it a real head turner.

Will always be my go to all the while he's in the game.

Eldonsimon

Supporter
Certified
16/8/16
Sunny Barcelona
Just received my ARF sub this morning. Had to do a custom order as they didn't have one in stock and I can honestly say its the best rep purchase experience I have had. There is nothing wrong with our TDs and they do a great job however KS go that extra mile. You know that when they pick a watch for you, its going to be the best that they can find and you don't have to worry. Very smooth process, clear pictures for QC and good communication mean that I don't see why I would go anywhere else. Thank you once again KS.
Simon

Alemanzo

Horology Curious
6/10/18
Short review as this was my first order and since the first PM the experience has been great and smooth. Do not hesitate to buy from this guy and you’ll not regret. AAA+++ Great service

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

kensk

Renowned Member
1/7/17
Norn Ireland
Just received my second watch from these guys today. This time a custom order for an ARF SUBMARINER. Only 2 weeks from ordering and now on my wrist. I can fully recommend KS WATCHES to anyone. Updates all the way through the entire process and I couldn't be happier with both watches. Thanks again
VcT1oX.jpg

Adders

20/3/19
Just received my custom order for a Noob 116500 white dial. These guys are superb and professional with great communication every step of the way. And they really do go the extra mile.

They managed to track down the watch in record time, QC was perfect and they tested the watch for me. However the clasp broke. They were upfront and told me immediately and offered me a full refund or an ARF clasp to make up for it.

I also wanted to buy a different watch but they recommended I wait for the update - really appreciate the honesty.

Above all these guys are watch lovers.

Needless to say I will definitely buy again!

jst

Known Member
Patron
Certified
4/12/18
Rural Staffordshire, UK
Bought a Harrods Black Bay from KS a few weeks ago, the experience couldn't have been better. Great communications and the watch was posted very quickly. Quality of the ZF BB is unreal and I'm super chuffed.

As others have mentioned, if you're in the UK then go with these guys, takes the headaches right out of dealing with TDs or that constant checking of the tracking website!

Vn9yMd.jpg

Reactions: stufuse

simba92

Horology Curious
28/2/16
England, UK
This guy is a legend. Bought a ppf nautilus off him and could not be happier. Watch to me looks better than many of the ones I’ve seen on here so QC is bang on.

Really nice guy to deal with too. Not just a guy out to make a fast buck. Actually knows his watches and will give you his honest opinion rather than just try to push a sale.

Highly recommend. Will certainly be back.

LeChacal

Horology Curious
15/3/19
Just received an VSF Omega Aqua Terra (Deep Blue) from KS after a recommendation in the forum. I can’t say enough good things about them. The comms were fantastic and friendly, plenty of pics during the process (and a vid). Prompt delivery after making a special order from China (I imagine the stock watches are lightning).
This is my first rep. If/when I order more I will use KS again. Order with confidence from these guys.
Cheers dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AeroxAerox

17/1/19
Earth 🪩
Just received my ARF DJ 36 with silver Dial.
The Guys from KSWatches response very quick all time! They don’t send only pics, also a Video if you want, very nice. I can also say: Order with confidence from this amazing guys!!!

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Got myself a very nice GMT from KS. Great transaction, great price, fast shipping and it even came in a travel watch box!

gregs

1/11/16
Europe
I bought a Tudor Bronze blue Bucherer XF factory from KS, and it has been one of the best rep transactions yet! (I did several, and this was the easiest one yet!)
Very friendly and thought full guys, easy transaction and great service at competitive prices! Nothing but credit for these guys!
When I want to source another watch KS is the place to go :)

corleone911

6/11/17
This is my third order with KS WATCHES, very professional and very helpful.

They take their time to answer queries and do their best to pick a good quality watch. The best dealer I have used!!!!

Thanks

Reactions: simba92

zackg18

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/11/18
Great service from KS watches
Ordered ARF daytona yesterday and received today was posted within one hour of payment.
Sent detaled qc pics to make sure I was happy with the watch and answered all questions with great knowledge
Look forward to purchasing from you in the future
Best regards
Zack

Rolemars

Renowned Member
13/1/19
EU
My watch arrived today (3 weeks after it was delivered to Royal Mail). The delay was caused by post office in my country which is always a nightmare.
Everything looks perfect. :) KS watches is a great seller and gave me all the support I needed.
Buy with confidence!! :)

RenirambuS

Horology Curious
23/7/12
Eu
Thanks KS Watches for this nice watch. Very good communication, direct answers on my questions, and easy payment.
who needs China TD s. No worrys abouth shipping, this is ideal for EU.

VoUdY0.md.jpg

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
I have been buying reps and gens for many years now. I have tried every TD that is out there here on RWI as well as the other forums.

What I'm looking for in a TD is quick communication and trustworthy QC. These guys have provided both so far to the fullest extend. Very quick communication, fast shipping and good QC. They also provide information on rep models.

All in all I'm satisfied with their service and will continue to order from them as long as they stick to their level of service. KSwatches