• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

whodat

Horology Curious
22/9/18
Hi,

Just received my planet ocean from KS and all I have to say is perfect!

Flawless transaction, very good communication, ordered Thursday, arrived Monday (international shipping to France).

if you hesitate, don’t! These guys are awesome!

Thanks KS!

Reactions: KSwatches

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Received my Noob V2 sd43 today. Great service and a great asset to the uk membership!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Just received my Franken 904l Rolex Submariner 116610ln Gen Dial, Hands, Datewheel, Crystal and Crown from Livaren

A fantastic watch provided by him and now I add a Gen Bezel and Gen Insert from JD to produce the Grail :wowa: :clap_1:

Reactions: MarksandSpencer

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Just received my Franken 904l Rolex Submariner 116610ln Gen Dial, Hands, Datewheel, Crystal and Crown from Livaren

A fantastic watch provided by him and now I add a Gen Bezel and Gen Insert from JD to produce the Grail :wowa: :clap_1:

Wrong thread, haha

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: johnlia

Dd88

Known Member
6/9/18
830864e191cf6688bf128e1cd984308a.jpg

3 weeks after i made the purchase the watch arrived.
As you can see it’s excellent quality ! Service was really top notch ( this was a custom order btw, prolly the first one they did idk)

Made my day tbh !

10/10 would deal with these guys again, and surely will order again soon!

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Guys i must say KSwatches is one of the best dealers i've ever had :D

He speaks fluent english and thats soooo good, trust me i had chinese dealers which you could not understand or you must think three times what they mean :D also he answers so fast its unbelievable also for the packages itself he is very fast to send them. But what i like the most is the friendly conversations with him! He is really into watches and not only selling them! We had like a bunch of emails and its really like to talk with a fan of watches and not a dealer. Its really a great experience to be honest :) because its not like at other dealers where you are just a "number" no here you are really a customer and he cares for his customers. Also he makes the same prices as the TDs even he gets down with the shipping! Its way cheaper than TDs (they often want 60 dollars plus).

I really can recommend him/them. Also again thank you for the 15202 watch! Without you i could not finish the review that fast (and yes i paid for the watch so no sponsorship or something) :) I hope you get a TD someday! You deserve it :) also i hope the brexit will not destroy the whole business would be really a shame becaue UK to my country is fast and safe would be really hard to get watches to my country if uk really goes out without the Schengen agreement :(

Anyways i will order again :) also thank you for your great service! Always a pleasure to get an email or write an email to you :)

Also from my review i quote myself :D

"It all started with his US Stock of the JF 15202. I wanted to purchase the watch but the watch got damaged during transport to UK (see his post in the forum) after some E-Mail exchange (trust me he is a great guy). He ask his supplier if he could get a new one for me (because he wanted to see a review too and supported me in that way) his supplier said he did not had any stock because only the "big" guys got stock and the release of the 15202 is very limited. Ok, i thought "thats it" (it was short after Christmas) but then i got an E-Mail from KSwatches that his supplier got one and if i really want it (ofcourse i paid for it) because even he said the printing is shitty which is great for a guy who sells watches (very honest i like that) i agreed and bought it just for this review here and to see it compared to my two quartz versions. Then his supplier said the movement had an defect and the datechange is not working he need to exchange it with the factory (me and my luck :D ), so after that he got another one this one works now (was send short before CNY) arrived in UK he tested the watch and send it to my location here in Germany."

I think that says it all about the great customer service! :)

Averse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/18
Recently received my ARF 126600 from KS watches.
Nothing but positive things to say about this transaction. Communication was fast and transparent, and it was really refreshing being able to talk with someone who speaks fluent English.
The package was very well packed, shipped quickly and the watch itself is just as amazing as I imagined.

Buy with confidence from KS guys!

pt1803

21/8/14
My experience with KS was outstanding :) The watch took almost 1 1/2 months to arrive but it was not his fault. Royal mails at fault here because the stamp was not properly glued on and the watch went missing for 4 weeks.

After several weeks of waiting KS went ahead and offered me to take 50% of the loss and would also split 50% of the claim he'd get from royal mail. This was all on his behalf, even if in the guidelines of his, it says that he can't take responsibility after shipping it out. So rest assured, the mate got you covered if anything should ever go wrong. Luckily the watch popped out of nowhere and was sent back to KS. He offered me to reship it without shipping costs.

During the buying process he did not hesitate to send me QC pics of several dates for date alignment etc... Great seller !

vsigala

3/10/18
Southern California
Gotta say, these guys are hands down the best in the business. Last month I received my Harrods Tudor BB and I couldn’t be happier with not only the watch but with the service KS provided. I don’t have images of the watch but don’t hesitate to buy or order from them.

Cheers KS,

Vin

Muyr82

Known Member
15/11/18
Pompei (Na)
I also bought a watch from him, a ballon bleu 33 v6f and everything worked smooth and perfectly. communication was very nice, very quick shipping, very good deal and a great watch. what else can i say. all perfect. thank you so much KSwatches

BillyBones

24/2/19
just received my watch, and it looks wonderful...
happy to share my experience, these guys are great and so professional!! They provide a really amazing service, fast communications and shipping!

cheers

Pmcuk

Looking Around
5/3/19
I received my Submariner, very professional and prompt reply to email. Good work KSwatches. Will buy more from them

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: stufuse

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
My Tudor gmt just arrived after my custom order.

Took a little longer than anticipated as the factory ran out of stock, but I was kept informed throughout with teaser pictures.

I can honesty say I see no reason for uk based members to buy via other Tds now. KS makes the whole thing so much easier, cheaper and less stressful.
No unexpected crazy credit card fees, no customs issues, just tell them what you want and they’ll get it once you’ve done a UK bank transfer.

I can’t think of any more watches I want now, as I have my grail set, but if I do, it’ll be from KS.

ali200

26/8/18
I just got my Tudor black bay gmt from KS watches today .

Transaction was smooth , fast response and great service .
I highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk