• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Please leave a brief note on your buying experience here:

Mrlicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Liverpool
Just received my Tudor GMT. The service I got was nothing but 1st class. Communication was prompt, QC pictures clear and high quality. Postage was 1 day. Yep! 1day :) Wrapped better than an Egyptian mummy.

There is not one thing I could pick up on. Except the hand stack issue, thats already been pointed out. This rep is brilliant. Deffo 1st class.
Maybe NWBIG. Let the experts decide.

So. Order with complete confidence guys and girls. You wont be let down.

Thanks again KS for getting a superb watch.

Best wishes for the future.
Lee.

p.s I'll post some pics once I figure it out!

Reactions: DanAL and KSwatches

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Thank you for taking time to leave feedback. Glad you liked it. Enjoy and wear in good health!

Mrlicks

18/7/18
Liverpool
Hopefully you can see photos now. Hard work this. :)
You can clearly see blue on bezel. Its like a magic colour. Lol! Only comes out under certain conditions.

Reactions: KSwatches

flec

Looking Around
28/11/18
I received my Rolex Submariner yesterday and agree with the above, they were extremely helpful and professional. I am more than impressed with my watch, I am simply astounded!

As a first time buyer, I was quite nervous about the whole process and KS Watches took a lot of the stress off as they are based in the UK and you don't have to worry about customs or anything like that. You can also be sure to find a watch that has been checked by a professional and know you are getting quality. The postage was extremely quick and even posted it to me so it would be delivered on a Saturday!

10/10 - I'll definitely be purchasing more, perhaps an Omega or Breitling next.

Thank you so much guys!

P.S. here are some pics, bare in mind that I'm no photographer!

87x3p.jpg

87kQX.jpg

87G9s.jpg

87F38.jpg

87w6h.jpg

87dEb.jpg

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I received my Rolex Submariner yesterday and agree with the above, they were extremely helpful and professional. I am more than impressed with my watch, I am simply astounded!

As a first time buyer, I was quite nervous about the whole process and KS Watches took a lot of the stress off as they are based in the UK and you don't have to worry about customs or anything like that. You can also be sure to find a watch that has been checked by a professional and know you are getting quality. The postage was extremely quick and even posted it to me so it would be delivered on a Saturday!

Thank you so much guys!

Thank you for the review, we are pleased you had a good experience with us. Watch is great, wear in good health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwjpaypal

Renowned Member
Certified
24/9/10
Ok, so I’ve been in the rep game for a long time (at least 15 years), dealt with many TD and had to deal with almost any shipping problem you can imagine.

I can safely say that the experience with these guys is the best I’ve had, period.

Ordered Saturday, received Monday, exactly the watch I wanted and at a fair price.

Great comms throughout and easy payment methods.

I honestly don’t know how it could get any better- only perhaps if they had more stock, but that’s probably a blessing in disguise as I’d only end up buying the lot off them!

Good luck guys, hope it works out and look forward to buying loads from you in the future.

Dave

stefenv

Looking Around
18/11/18
Netherlands
I have been wearing my ARF 2824 Sub for just over a week now and am loving it!

Could not have asked for a better vendor. Excellent service, communication was quick and effortless and the QC pictures were great. I had never bought before from forums and have mainly used paypal when purchasing online goods but KSWatches went the extra mile in easing my mind by explaining the easiest methods etc.

Watch arrived perfectly wrapped and in perfect condition. 10/10 will definitely buy from again once my rep urge starts to tickle again!

Once again thanks.

Regards,

Stef v.

Mrlicks

18/7/18
Liverpool
Ok, so I’ve been in the rep game for a long time (at least 15 years), dealt with many TD and had to deal with almost any shipping problem you can imagine.

I can safely say that the experience with these guys is the best I’ve had, period.

Ordered Saturday, received Monday, exactly the watch I wanted and at a fair price.

I honestly don’t know how it could get any better- only perhaps if they had more stock, but that’s probably a blessing in disguise as I’d only end up buying the lot off them!

Good luck guys, hope it works out and look forward to buying loads from you in the future.

Dave

The difference between good TDs and Great TDs. Is down to internal QC.
IMHO, if you'd wear it, then it should be good enough for the buyers. I know some have OCD, and hyper critical eyes, but they are in the minority.
Keep up the good work KS, and I'm confident you'll reap the rewards. Its good to hear great comments for them.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
I have been wearing my ARF 2824 Sub for just over a week now and am loving it!

Could not have asked for a better vendor. Excellent service, communication was quick and effortless and the QC pictures were great. I had never bought before from forums and have mainly used paypal when purchasing online goods but KSWatches went the extra mile in easing my mind by explaining the easiest methods etc.

Watch arrived perfectly wrapped and in perfect condition. 10/10 will definitely buy from again once my rep urge starts to tickle again!

Once again thanks.

Regards,

Stef v.

Thanks for the review. Glad you’re enjoying the watch and liked the service.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18

Dave

Many thanks for the kind review. Enjoy!!

Utd

Horology Curious
24/10/18
just got an ap 15400 jf v4 from them very easy to communicate with fast shipping ,good payment methods and the best they operate in the uk

watch-mad-1878

Horology Curious
8/12/16

Thank you so much guys!

P.S. here are some pics, bare in mind that I'm no photographer!

87x3p.jpg

87kQX.jpg

87G9s.jpg

87F38.jpg

87w6h.jpg

87dEb.jpg

What factory is this man and what version is this a V9 ARF? Exquisite timepiece though congratulations that’s a beauty

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Groomlake

BigJimbo

Certified
13/7/14
Been in the game a while an HANDS DOWN best experience thus far.

KS’s comms. were on point, and the product is really great. The watch is so gen like I don’t see the point in actually purchasing the gen!

KS is now my go to TD.
b313d57849716e94d5b80eeb3406b3fb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk