• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

nurpur

I'm Pretty Popular
26/2/16
London
Also First time buyer from KS.

Very positive experience in a custom order for a Daytona 116500 Noob. After payment was made KS kept
very good contact to inform of progress. Order was received within two weeks from placing from overseas supplier.
Nothing to complain about the watch, it was as it all should have been. Unfortunately it did not really go with me
and I sold it on the forum the following day!

Would highly recommend KS and will be placing further orders through them. [h=2]
image upload[/h]

Reactions: KSwatches

Sieade245

Horology Curious
17/11/19
Cornwall, UK
I'm a new member. KS watches was recommended to me by another forum member after I introduced myself and mentioned I was in the UK. KS watches let you do bank transfer from UK to UK bank account which is very easy for us in the UK. I contacted them regarding a watch on the November stock list an Omega seamaster 300 Spectre watch VSF. I got a response almost straight away with lots of high quality photos and also videos. After I paid, there was good communications saying payment received and also soon after a photo of my watch packaged up ready to go. It arrived the next day via special delivery and is now sat on my wrist.

I think for UK buyers in particular, KS watches would be worth buying from. They post a stocklist every month or so and now they also do custom orders with the same UK bank transfer option so ideal really. I plan to buy more from KS watches and that's probably the best review I can give!

PKplayer

Looking Around
15/10/19
Belgi?
Very happy with KS watches, perfect QC wich is done by them aswell wich garantees you get a perfect watch! Got my 2th and 3th rep from them and gonna stick with them for sure!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
My first order with KSWatches but certainly will not be the last.

Exceptional customer service, constant communication of where your watch is, when it is dispatched and when it is expected. Excellent QC, fair prices. I use to use Puretime... but to be honest KSWatches are vastly superior. Buy with confidence, recommended A+++

WelshWizard

Horology Curious
9/11/19
Exact same story here - I purchased my first rep from KS last week. An ARF Seadweller that was advertised on the November sales list. My review echos the others on this thread - Phenomenal service, great comms, lots of pictures and clearly a high level of QC. Blown away by the quality of the rep, exceptional service and product and KS will certainly be my go to on future reps!

Many thanks!

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
Another fantastic transaction with KS. This guy is excellent. Great communication, packaging and watches. Always keeps me up to date with parcels. I can not fault his service to me and I shall continue buying all my watches from him. Thanks KS. KSwatches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Hi all!

I recently made a custom order with KS and I couldn’t be more happy. Everything with the transaction went fast and smooth. I had an issue with my bank, preventing me from transferring the funds in a timely manner but that didn’t stop KS from ordering my watch anyway. By the time the money was transferred I had already received QC pics and a video too. The watch itself if beautiful with everything lining up perfectly. From now on KS will be my to go to TD. Here’s a pictute of my new love:
5474384771354b8add2ca0da64c5c739.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Pendragon79

Looking Around
22/1/19
Received a lightly used

IWC Mark XVIII Edition 'Laureus Sport for Good Foundation' MKF V2 real black ceramic case with Miyota 9015.

Watch is awesome. Communication was a delight. Thank you for everything!

tefouane

Certified
17/4/17
FRANCE
Just receive my Arf SD V3...
It was an amazing transaction with a lot of email (from me) and with response Everytime. Very patient and professional. I have had problems with my bank and KS WATCHES find an alternative to proceed the order till the end. Watch received from UK to France in 4 days...A lot of videos and pics . I will buy again . Thanks
ba30ad24a0b816c1d76812b91d05acde.jpg

Envoyé de mon HD1903 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Second purchase from KS. Can recommend to anyone... fantastic service. Great QC. Great communication, really helped me with some things.
Top guy... The only dealer I will use in future... and that's not an insult to our TD's... they're great... KS Watches are just even better...

KSwatches - Thank you.

GF Ultra Thin Moon
20191220-172328.jpg

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Third purchase and it was perfect like always, best customer support ive ever seen and had. Always quick responses and very fast shipping! Highly recommended :)

P.S.: I hope UK will have some custom approvel or else it will be difficult to get the watches in my country :/

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Third purchase and it was perfect like always, best customer support ive ever seen and had. Always quick responses and very fast shipping! Highly recommended :)

P.S.: I hope UK will have some custom approvel or else it will be difficult to get the watches in my country :/

I’m Sure we will mate. All part of the newest draft deal is to have free trade of some sort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cosmograph2

Horology Curious
12/11/09
This was my first purchace from KS; the 15400 zf is a nice watch as reported several times. The whole service, communication, all the info etc. is one of the best I have experienced among dealers. I can highly recommend. At least, I will buy my next watch defenetly from them.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I've done business with most TDs that do triangle shipping, so I know what I'm talking about - you can't really have an understanding of what great service is, until you do business with KSwatches Absolutely fantastic communication, questions actually get answered, top notch QC pics, regular updates on your order. You can't really ask for more. Highly recommended! Thank you.

Rubens233

Horology Curious
16/1/17
Second Purchase with KS.

Bought an ARF2824 Sub.

Service was 1st class! Great communication, very reliable with a quick turn around. The item was well packaged and delivered promptly after payment.

The watch is great, recieved good QC pics.

Will definitely be buying from KS again.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
So... time for another review of KSwatches

Good points:
Fast delivery
Excellent communication
Good people to deal with, friendly, informative. Can ask questions and will receive straight answers.
Lots of photos, videos etc.
Perfect QC's!

Bad points:
Made ordering watches too easy...
My bank hates me.
My girlfriend thinks I have a problem of buying too many watches...
I too think I have a problem. (My girlfriend, should be more accepting of my watches)

haha

Picture of the latest:

ziggycharly

17/6/17
So... time for another review of KSwatches

Good points:
Fast delivery
Excellent communication
Good people to deal with, friendly, informative. Can ask questions and will receive straight answers.
Lots of photos, videos etc.
Perfect QC's!

Bad points:
Made ordering watches too easy...
My bank hates me.
My girlfriend thinks I have a problem of buying too many watches...
I too think I have a problem. (My girlfriend, should be more accepting of my watches)

haha

Picture of the latest:

I'll take it off your hands to appease the gf!

huizit

Horology Curious
12/4/15
Ordered my second watch from KS a BP full gold submariner and as always customer service was great. Answered any questions and best of all sent lots of pictures and videos.

Last edited: