Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Buyer Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received my ARF DJ 36 with silver Dial.
    The Guys from KSWatches response very quick all time! They don’t send only pics, also a Video if you want, very nice. I can also say: Order with confidence from this amazing guys!!!

Comment

Got myself a very nice GMT from KS. Great transaction, great price, fast shipping and it even came in a travel watch box!

Comment

I bought a Tudor Bronze blue Bucherer XF factory from KS, and it has been one of the best rep transactions yet! (I did several, and this was the easiest one yet!)
        Very friendly and thought full guys, easy transaction and great service at competitive prices! Nothing but credit for these guys!
        When I want to source another watch KS is the place to go

Comment

They are certainly building a solid reputation.

Comment

This is my third order with KS WATCHES, very professional and very helpful.

They take their time to answer queries and do their best to pick a good quality watch. The best dealer I have used!!!!

Thanks

Comment

Great service from KS watches
              Ordered ARF daytona yesterday and received today was posted within one hour of payment.
              Sent detaled qc pics to make sure I was happy with the watch and answered all questions with great knowledge
              Look forward to purchasing from you in the future
              Best regards
              Zack

Comment

My watch arrived today (3 weeks after it was delivered to Royal Mail). The delay was caused by post office in my country which is always a nightmare.
                Everything looks perfect. KS watches is a great seller and gave me all the support I needed.
                Buy with confidence!!
                ARF Submariner 116610 2824
                JF Submariner 116613 LB
                JF V5 Royal Oak 15400OR
                JF V3 Royal Oak 15400ST

Comment

Thanks KS Watches for this nice watch. Very good communication, direct answers on my questions, and easy payment.
                  who needs China TD s. No worrys abouth shipping, this is ideal for EU.

Comment

I have been buying reps and gens for many years now. I have tried every TD that is out there here on RWI as well as the other forums.

What I'm looking for in a TD is quick communication and trustworthy QC. These guys have provided both so far to the fullest extend. Very quick communication, fast shipping and good QC. They also provide information on rep models.

All in all I'm satisfied with their service and will continue to order from them as long as they stick to their level of service. KSwatches

Comment

I just got a vacheron constantin historiques 1907 chronometre Royal from KSwatches.

Delivery was fast and the watch is just excellent. Good service.

Comment

I can highly recommend them. Ordering process was very smooth, quick and good replies to all my (many) questions, delivery as promised. And now where it gets really interesting and why I highly recommend them: a problem (NOT KSwatches' fault) was handled in the most professional way. Buy with confidence. I certainly will do.

Comment

Just got my PPF Nautilus from KSwatches and i was blown away about the service i received! Everything was first class, communication, pictures, videos, promptly delivered nothing short of an astounding job. Now waiting patiently(not!) for my second watch i ordered and i assume i will get the same sterling treatment. Definitely going to purchase again from you! Keep up the good job!

Comment

Ks is the best!!!! I noe i bother him always but he is always available...anyways

Comment

KS is my Main Source for Watches now!

Very high standards when it comes to QC, Support!

Can recommend them to everybody.

Comment

Huge recommendation, you can stop reading here and contact him immediately!

I finally after a very long time caved in and surrendered my bank account to "KS Watches". And I was not disappointed, not even for a second. Let me mention some of the good things I experienced with him.

- Quick response
                                - Good servicemind
                                - Very patient considering some of my stupid questions
                                - Good prices
                                - Good postal service
                                - And most of all, good communication throughout the whole process.

Much to my wives dismay, there will be plenty of more shopping in the near future and "KS Watches" have my complete trust. He will be my one and only "shop".

Oh and the watch I bought is absolutely amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X