• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buyer Reviews

Tomtowner93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/11/18
Bought a 116610LN from KS watches. Easy transaction and fast delivery. Start to finish an easy process. Will definitely be purchasing more in the near future.

Thanks for making it so easy for the buyers in the UK

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: KSwatches

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Received my strap in the quickest of time
And the seller could not have been better....
A gent:)

TheBossRickRoss

Horology Curious
22/10/18
Purchased this watch here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-silver-dial-on-904l-ss-oyster-bracelet-a2824

As the reviews above have said, for a first time buyer this process was extremely simple and the level of professionalism was amazing. Quick prompt replies to any queries I had.

The watch itself is stunning. No problems what so ever. I will be uploading pictures and videos later.

I highly recommend KS Watches especially if you’re from the UK as they are UK based and this makes things a whole lot easier.

I will definitely be using KS watches in 2019.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
I ordered a Ballon Bleu Cartier 33mm for my wife.

It arrove very fast. (UK Seller)
I wasn’t used to to that fast shipping service.

So thanks again it’s a nice rep I’m very glad I choose you guys.

Also the communication with KSwatches was very smooth they answered every question I had.

I can only recommend

Will buy again from you guys!

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I contacted KS Watches for the Breitling SOH. KS team quoted me the shipped price to USA, I paid and they shipped it the next day. I received the watch a week later, and everything looks great.
Communication is fantastic, transaction is very easy and ship fast.
Top class vendor. I'll buy from KS Watches again!

Celt

Renowned Member
12/4/10
Great seller!

I came by this sale's thread by pure coincidence:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-v6f-1-1-green

I had this watch on my radar for some time but always found something else to buy first.
I had to get the watch as the dial color and price were right!

communication was great, they shipped the watch on the 31st of december (some people actually work that day in western countries?! :shok::clap:)

Very well protected watch in the parcel :applause:

And it's on my wrist since this morning :thumbup:

I'll buy more from KS in the future in a heartbeat

plB1e9ddj

twinkel17

Horology Curious
31/12/18
I bought a Datejust 36 116234 from KS-Watches: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...jf-blue-dial-on-904l-ss-oyster-bracelet-a2824

The experience was outstanding! Very fast replies (<15 minutes most of the time) and immediate shipping after payment was cleared. Shipping was in EU and took 5 days as of goods issue.

The watch itself is in a great condition! I like it very much and I'm already looking for the one with KS-Watches.

RMartim

Looking Around
7/1/19
UK
Just got my Datejust 36mm 116234 from KS https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...jf-blue-dial-on-904l-ss-oyster-bracelet-a2824 and I have to say that the experience was nothing but superb.

Communication was prompt (sometimes in a matter of minutes), they assisted me with all my queries and made me feel very comfortable with everything throughout the process.

Shipping of the watch itself took a day which was surprisingly fast and I cannot fault the packaging. In regards to the quality, the watch is literally faultless which means that they definitely know what they're doing in regards to QC.

Overall I would give them 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend them to anyone looking to pull the trigger on a rep.
Thanks again guys,

RepHunter

Horology Curious
15/9/18
I have to say, KSWatches is probably one of the best guys in the rep game right now. I dont ever post on the forums really, and just go straight to the TDs to order, but I had to come and vouch for them because of their overall excellent service. From the first e-mail, to the moment they shipped the watch, there has been no doubt that I am dealing with professionals. Very courteous and concise in their replies, and very fast to reply! Wish you guys had a wider variety of models shipped over to the UK, but who knows, maybe you guys have some new watches coming soon! Thank you for the service, and you sure damn have a returning customer on your hands.

rayz20

Renowned Member
29/6/17
My second order from KS!

The Omega AT in Black.

As always great Communication. Watch did arrive in a few days.

I will definitely order from KS again. You won’t regret it!

Thank you guys!

Here’s a Wristshot =D
b81796e1c7af932f3cd944934119a91c.jpg

BigJimbo

Certified
13/7/14
2nd purchase, 2nd flawless transaction! These guys are doing it right.

Looking forward to my next purchase with KS!

e9c80eb4178ad35801fc8b81c0434a96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vllew179

Horology Curious
27/10/18
Nice pics!! Can you post a video of how you set the GMT time on the black seamaster? I’m thinking about it as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrismir

Horology Curious
6/1/19
Just received the watch and can only say good things about KS! Everything went smoothly from my initial email. For some reason I was absolutely confident in KS and that resulted in receiving a beautiful watch. No flaws. Thanks again.

chrismir

Horology Curious
6/1/19
Thanks Tigerdragon, it's comfortable as well, though it doesn't feel like a light watch when holding it in my hand. I can't believe how good this watch is made. Fantastic quality! Again, thanks to KS for providing me with such a good sample.

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Many thanks to KS for the Omega AQUA TERRA 150M 43.5MM GMT SS V2 VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLUE TEXTURED DIAL ON SS BRACELET A8605 SUPER CLONE V2. A very impressive watch and the dial looks like there is no sapphire crystal there. Date is centred and 28800 bph for smooth second hand.

Very happy to do business with you and will again in the furure.

Johnny palmetto

Horology Curious
20/1/19
Hello Ks watches.. I would love to purchase a Pepsi Tudor gmt 41mm and maybe an omega. How do I look at what you have.. I’m new to this site.. please advise. Thanks John