Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second purchase from KS. Can recommend to anyone... fantastic service. Great QC. Great communication, really helped me with some things.
    Top guy... The only dealer I will use in future... and that's not an insult to our TD's... they're great... KS Watches are just even better...

KSwatches - Thank you.

GF Ultra Thin Moon
    Last edited by Sonofalich; 20-12-19, 17:54.
    Please visit my SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

Comment

Third purchase and it was perfect like always, best customer support ive ever seen and had. Always quick responses and very fast shipping! Highly recommended

P.S.: I hope UK will have some custom approvel or else it will be difficult to get the watches in my country :/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerdragon View Post
        Third purchase and it was perfect like always, best customer support ive ever seen and had. Always quick responses and very fast shipping! Highly recommended

P.S.: I hope UK will have some custom approvel or else it will be difficult to get the watches in my country :/
        I’m Sure we will mate. All part of the newest draft deal is to have free trade of some sort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was my first purchace from KS; the 15400 zf is a nice watch as reported several times. The whole service, communication, all the info etc. is one of the best I have experienced among dealers. I can highly recommend. At least, I will buy my next watch defenetly from them.

Comment

I've done business with most TDs that do triangle shipping, so I know what I'm talking about - you can't really have an understanding of what great service is, until you do business with KSwatches Absolutely fantastic communication, questions actually get answered, top notch QC pics, regular updates on your order. You can't really ask for more. Highly recommended! Thank you.

Comment

Second Purchase with KS.

Bought an ARF2824 Sub.

Service was 1st class! Great communication, very reliable with a quick turn around. The item was well packaged and delivered promptly after payment.

The watch is great, recieved good QC pics.

Will definitely be buying from KS again.

Comment

So... time for another review of KSwatches

Good points:
                Fast delivery
                Excellent communication
                Good people to deal with, friendly, informative. Can ask questions and will receive straight answers.
                Lots of photos, videos etc.
                Perfect QC's!

Bad points:
                Made ordering watches too easy...
                My bank hates me.
                My girlfriend thinks I have a problem of buying too many watches...
                I too think I have a problem. (My girlfriend, should be more accepting of my watches)

haha

Picture of the latest:

Please visit my SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

Comment

Totally agree with the Bad Points

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post
                    So... time for another review of KSwatches

Good points:
                    Fast delivery
                    Excellent communication
                    Good people to deal with, friendly, informative. Can ask questions and will receive straight answers.
                    Lots of photos, videos etc.
                    Perfect QC's!

Bad points:
                    Made ordering watches too easy...
                    My bank hates me.
                    My girlfriend thinks I have a problem of buying too many watches...
                    I too think I have a problem. (My girlfriend, should be more accepting of my watches)

haha

Picture of the latest:

I'll take it off your hands to appease the gf!

Comment

Working...
                    X